• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Imagine if you sliced your anus all the way across!

At least I'd have a taste of what Juve vs BVB will be.

PSA: PS+ games are out on the web store. Yakuza 4 is 22gb, it will be a loooong day.

EDIT: My landlord -ex "father in law"- called me to ask me for a phone number, still have to pay the rent, check the bank account, not enough money, turn off the phone. What a time to fake your own death.

jts

...hate me...
I can open a beer/coke bottle with any hard object. It's completely effortless for me. I don't care about bottle openers at all.

Used to be able to do it with my teeth as well but I gave up, too risky.

It is my gift. People are left in shock and awe.

dc89

Which 2 footballGAF regular posters do you have a hard time seeing getting along. Members you rarely see quote each other.

Dc89 and tc91 for me.

I hope this makes sense

How about Fady and doicare. What a combo

I saw tc mention he talked to you the other day.

It was incredible moment.

:loool

But why?! We speak to each other in one form or another every day.

But for me, Loid and Dean. Just because of the videos we have seen. The violence, oh the violence.

Which 2 footballGAF regular posters do you have a hard time seeing getting along. Members you rarely see quote each other.

Dc89 and tc91 for me.

I hope this makes sense

Laboured + Any Arsenal fan

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Dc89 and tc91 for me.

I hope this makes sense

Yurt and KidA

But to be fair to Yurt he's still trying to make amends

Heartbreaking to watch

FootballFan

Loool viva that is true.

Incredible. The first replies to a question I made 12 hours ago are coming now.

:loool

But why?! We speak to each other in one form or another every day.

But for me, Loid and Dean. Just because of the videos we have seen. The violence, oh the violence.

Pls

Tc91 and dc89 I don't know.

Lloyd vs Dean is a danger to us all.

Yen

That 'Balotelli is not lazy' video is a load of rubbish, but fair play for attempting to bring the Corrs back into the public consciousness.
Poor Jim Corr, hopefully he uncovers the truth about 9/11 someday.

dc89

B8_Tu9LIMAAgkHW.jpg:large

Hnnng.

Zabojnik

We need the money to keep Reus m8

Eh, what's the point? You'd need three or four more Reuses to have a shot at winning the CL / Bundes, same as us with Pogba. What's the point of keeping him, possibly against his wishes. Sell, profit, reinvest, like the wee clubs we are.

tri_willy

LFC website said:
Liverpool FC today announced that the club will be returning to Australia in July as part of their 2015 pre-season tour.

The first team will play games in Adelaide and Brisbane - the Reds' very first visit to these two cities.

They will kick off in Queensland against Brisbane Roar at the Suncorp Stadium on Friday July 17, and then face Adelaide United at the Adelaide Oval on Monday July 20.

liverpool coming to my home town baby! two of my fave teams facing off

what a time to be tri_willy

Rikkun

Finished The Evil Within.

17 hours, 118 deaths. Good game overall, the last 3 hours get a little eh but it's still one of the best horror/action games and (at least by now) in my 2014 top 3.

Eh, what's the point? You'd need three or four more Reuses to have a shot at winning the CL / Bundes, same as us with Pogba. What's the point of keeping him, possibly against his wishes. Sell, profit, reinvest, like the wee clubs we are.

If all of Hummels, Gündogan and Kagawa were in shape, we'd have one hell of a team. Too bad Gündogan is gone before he gets near that and Kagawa is dead inside. You're right. But we'll keep Reus anyway.

Robust and uncompromising I'd say.

Woooo

Also

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 3m 3 minutes ago
Jorge Mendes thinks his fellow Portuguese Jose Mourinho will remain at Chelsea and never move to Old Trafford. (BBC) #CFC #MUFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 8m 8 minutes ago
Mendes: "It's completely impossible to find someone like Sir Alex because he's a god...You have one in England - Jose Mourinho" #CFC #MUFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 11m 11 minutes ago
Jorge Mendes: "Mourinho loves the supporters, he loves the city and I think he will stay there for more than 10 years." (BBC) #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 12m 12 minutes ago
Jorge Mendes: "Jose will stay for sure. He will be the Sir Alex Ferguson of Chelsea Football Club." (BBC) #CFC #MUFC

qBsuB5s.png

and

dele alli @dele_alli36 · Feb 2
Delighted to announce I have signed for @SpursOfficial .. Dream come true for me! Can't wait for the new challenge next season⚽️❤️

ChelsTransferGossip retweeted
Patrick Bamford @Patrick_Bamford · 29 Oct 2013
On way 2 the @chelseafc game at Emirates tonight with @dele_alli36 n hickford family😁 every1 follow @dele_alli36 btw, big Chelsea fan! #cfc

Patrick Bamford @Patrick_Bamford · 6 Nov 2013
On the way 2 fulham broadway 4 dinner with @dele_alli36 b4 watching the lads against #schalke @chelseafc #ChampionsLeague #cfc #ktbffh ⚽️

qBsuB5s.png
qBsuB5s.png
qBsuB5s.png

KidJr

Whats the general football GAF consensus on Layer Cake.

The older I get the more I watch it, the better it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom