• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

1vmP314.gif

This is awesome

Facism

My memories of Layer Cake are trying to borrow the fucking DVD from a mate. One of those guys that'd be "yeh mate i'll bring it tomorrow send me a message so i don't forget"

/forgets.

Pennywise

He'll resume scoring as soon as he leaves Dortmund.

Welcome to Juve, Miki-chan!

(Where can I bet on Miki moving to Juve? Feels inevitable.)

He could work in the England, after all with the right amount of space, he isn't that bad.

It just doesn't seem to work in Germany for him and we can't wait 3 seasons until he finally starts to finally play like a 26m transfer...

Zabojnik

He could work in the England, after all with the right amount of space, he isn't that bad.

It just doesn't seem to work in Germany for him and we can't wait 3 seasons until he finally starts to finally play like a 26m transfer...

We'll pay you 13M€ in three installments and you'll like it.

Esch

Banned
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/04/manchester-united-ander-herrera-court-newcastle

Manchester United’s Ander Herrera is due to appear in court in Spain the day after his side face Newcastle United in the Premier League, according to reports.

The Spanish newspaper AS reports that Herrera, one of 41 people due to give evidence over alleged match-fixing in a 2011 game between Levante and Real Zaragoza, will appear at 9.30am on Thursday 5 March, the morning after United’s 7.45pm kick-off at St James’ Park.

Zaragoza avoided relegation by winning the match 2-1, with prosecutors later alleging that Levante players were paid to lose, which the players deny.

Herrera, who was part of the Zaragoza side, said in a statement in December: “I have never had and will never have anything to do with manipulating match results.

“In an ongoing legal process involving Real Zaragoza, the club I was honoured to play from 12 until 22 years of age, there are 41 people mentioned, of which I am one. If I am ever called to testify in any judicial hearing, I’ll be happy to attend, as my conscience is totally clear. I love football and I believe in fair play, both on and off the pitch.”

On Tuesday Japan’s FA announced they had sacked their coach Javier Aguirre due to his involvement in the case, the Mexican having been in charge of Zaragoza. Aguirre also denies wrongdoing.

The JFA president Kuniya Daini said they feared the inquiry would be a distraction during Japan’s campaign to qualify for the next World Cup. “We want to avoid those risks. There is a possibility that he will be indicted and then a court case could begin.”

Man Utd are gonna get to the FA Cup quarter finals without playing even a Championship team

How they wanted it is certainly how they've got it

Berahino seems a right tit. Potential dressing room poison.

CCS

Banned
Man Utd are gonna get to the FA Cup quarter finals without playing even a Championship team

No disrespect to the teams they've played, but it's one of the easiest runs I've seen for a long long time.

No disrespect to the teams they've played, but it's one of the easiest runs I've seen for a long long time.

It's funny because prior to this season we've drawn 9 premiership opponents in a row in the FA Cup.

By which I mean about fucking time we got some Chelsea luck.

Yen

Assuming I haven't failed any January exams (and I may have), I might spend a semester in Copenhagen. Kommer på Brøndby!

Bold One

Whats the general football GAF consensus on Layer Cake.

The older I get the more I watch it, the better it gets.

"You’re born, you take shit. Get out in the world, you take more shit. Climb a little higher, take less shit. Till one day you’re up in the rarified atmosphere and you’ve forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake, son."

Linius

Raiola really is scum. I wish Ajax would just make a statement to never deal with players under his management again.

Meier

Brobdingnagian, indeed.

fanbase-graphic-249897.jpg

It is suggested that City have gained 72.5m more fans in China, 34.6m in Indonesia, 24.5m in Mexico and 10.1m in United Kingdom.

I think these "fans" are calculated in the same way as that old United supporter number. 689m or whatever it was.

L1NETT

where on earth do they get those supporters facts from?

likes on facebook?

bought a shirt?

or is it just utter guesswork to get sponsors on board and get more dosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom