• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Bo-Locks

Pep is unproven outside of Barcelona. I wouldn't fear him yet.

Me neither. Unless he's given an Alan Pardew like 8-year deal to do whatever he wants with the academy and the first team, then he's still unproven IMO, and that isn't going to happen.

norinrad

Juv playing Barnsley LOL

The EPL may be the beat league in the world, but i still stand by what i have been saying for years English teams are shit when they play teams from the continue. You can buy all the best players from the continent to play in the EPL and they will still get schooled when they return to the continent, why? Because they have usually become shit in the EPL

AndresON777

shooting blanks
pulga is the most disgusting glory hunting fan on here. Seriously, Madrid and Juve?

180px-Smh.gif

Meier

Torres gonna find a way to score a goal or two.. you just know it. He loves to "redeem" himself. Seems to be the only way he can get up for a game.

Clegg

Juv playing Barnsley LOL

The EPL may be the beat league in the world, but i still stand by what i have been saying for years English teams are shit when they play teams from the continue. You can buy all the best players from the continent to play in the EPL and they will still get schooled when they return to the continent, why? Because they have usually become shit in the EPL

An English team won the CL last season and United have been in three of the last five CL finals.

The only shit English team in the competition is City.

bud

vucinic, help me understand.

Juv playing Barnsley LOL

it's far from the best league in the world. it's certainly the biggest, though.

Falcao won't be able to save Chelsea either.

Save Chelsea, what the hell lol. Possible going out of CL (pls win against Juve, Cunthar) is a disaster, but you make it sound like the whole team is doomed. The front for Chelsea is new and a new playstyle has been introduced this season, I'm kind of surprised it has gone as well as it has in Premier League so far.

Top Bottom