• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

That Pat Butcher one will be mine

41RoaaYYljL.jpg

Meier

Borini has a knack for scoring some key goals this season. Please somehow hold on and win this in ET or something, Sunderland.

All you can really do is laugh at this Chelsea side. We're actually woeful. Could write the script to our games.

Borini has a knack for scoring some key goals this season. Please somehow hold on and win this in ET or something, Sunderland.
Wouldn't you rather have the chance of absolutely embarrassing us?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Jovetic injured in the warm up apparently that's why you only have 6 subs.
Absurd, what a waste of money (not for City since money is nothing to them, I mean in general). City were better off making it rain at a parade like The Joker

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are so weird this season.

I would have put my house on them closing it out at 1-0.

Meier

Wouldn't you rather have the chance of absolutely embarrassing us?

As fun as that may be, if we're going to have to play two legs, I'd rather it potentially be against Sunderland.. even though we can't seem to score against them.

Absurd, what a waste of money (not for City since money is nothing to them, I mean in general). City were better off making it rain at a parade like The Joker

Well, it's not like it was a 1 year contract. Even if he ends up being injured for much of this season, we still have 3-4 more years for him to prove himself. He's a very good player so I'm not losing faith in him.

Top Bottom