• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Feorax

Just had a look at Chelsea's fixtures. Some real tough league games coming up in the next 6 to 8 weeks.

I'd bail on the league cup at this point. It's really not worth it.

Guidetti & Lopes tonight. Pls.
Is it too much to wish for? Make my dreams come true Mr Engineer.

I think Lopes will play for sure. He has been training with the first team during the past week as evidenced in the Barcelona draw video.

You guys have too deep a squad. They want to play and Pelican doesn't want to piss them off. Lopes has no chance.

A friend of mine just got married to a J-pop singer... KidA, ever heard of Sara Mary? I hadn't until his wedding.

Never heard of her.

With the shift Nick Powell is putting in over at Wigan if we can't get anyone in to the club in January we should recall him if we can. Earlier than I'm sure the club ideally want but he's more than proved his quality so far at Wigan.

Powell has been quality for Wigan up front. He isn't a natural midfielder and hasn't been tested there at any level. Even with the reserves, he often played as a striker. We don't know if Powell is good enough to play deeper at Championship level. We certainly don't know if he's good enough to play there at the PL level.

Walshy

I am just reading the ESPN Boot Room synopsis, but it sounds like Jozy almost had the winner. Could have been a nice confidence boost for him.. he has not had a particularly good year.
He's played well.

Sunderland have dominated the extra time peirod.

chelsea

it14NcmvxgLaT.png

RaikuHebi

Banned
Well done Sunderland!

Stadium of Shite roars, and football is pronounced alive.

Oh I fucking hate this attitude. Why is football still alive after they win? They're still full of millionaires too. Underdogs winning doesn't make football any more alive.

Meier

Pellegrini says Aguero could be out for 8 weeks now.

Fuck! I listened to the BBC Manchester radio call of the match today and they actually said they had heard it wasn't as serious as first feared and it might only be 2 weeks. That really sucks. :(

L1NETT

Oh I fucking hate this attitude. Why is football still alive after they win? They're still full of millionaires too. Underdogs winning doesn't make football any more alive.

Haha calm down. I am a massive underdog fan, why would the neutral want to see the oil club progress?

Neutrals tend to cheer for the underdog, don't let that cloud your bitterness that your hired overpaid foreign muppets got their asses handed to them by Wes Beown.

Clegg

Fuck! I listened to the BBC Manchester radio call of the match today and they actually said they had heard it wasn't as serious as first feared and it might only be 2 weeks. That really sucks. :(
He gave a very rough estimate.

Between a month and 8 weeks.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Haha calm down. I am a massive underdog fan, why would the neutral want to see the oil club progress?

Neutrals tend to cheer for the underdog, don't let that cloud your bitterness that your hired overpaid foreign muppets got their asses handed to them by Wes Beown.

I know. I've been supporting Chelsea since they were (relative) underdogs. And I back the underdogs in all other games.

My heart just hurts right now. I actually fucking care about this competition damn it.

Top Bottom