• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Meier

Joe Hart relegated to starting Carling Cup matches.
For whatever reason, Pellegrini fielded a very, very strong lineup for this game. Kinda shocking..thought we'd see Lopes starting for sure.

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany (c), Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Rodwell, Navas, Silva, Dzeko #foxesvcity #mcfc

Slizz

Ahahaha

1387210578281dqzyh.gif

Cannot wait for Wolf Of Wall Street!

So hyped. I've only seen the short commercial airing on TV and thats it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benitez won't leave this early, and he won't get sacked since he's doing about the job that was expected of him. Hopefully that tight bastard De Laurentis is understanding of the unfortunate group Napoli were drawn into

ADL loves Rafa to bits.

45 minutes to go for another title. Lippi prepare to be out coached by pep.

Lippi <3

He brought a Chinese team to the world stage, that's quite an achievement really.

Hixx

Mannone, Celustka, Dossena, O'Shea (C), Brown, Cattermole, Larsson, Gardner, Johnson, Giaccherini, Altidore

Probably our weakest bench of the season as well. Ki's on it but he's hardly someone you bring on to change a game. One eye on the Norwich game leaving him (and Bardsley I suppose) out of the starting line up I think.

Lightning

Banned
Your match isn't for 6 days anyway
They won't tire themselves against Sunderland anyway. Not concerned about that, just want Chelsea to win so they can draw hopefully United, City and spurs in the next round which will cause some of them to drop points in January which is what I want.

They won't tire themselves against Sunderland anyway. Not concerned about that, just want Chelsea to win so they can draw hopefully United, City and spurs in the next round which will cause some of them to drop points in January which is what I want.

we almost lost to sunderland last time we played. i expect a draw at best

pulsemyne

Apparently mental owner Vincent Tan has told Cardiff that they will not have a single penny for transfers in January. This was in response to Mackay saying he was targeting players to buy. Wonder if spurs want Mackay? Good chance he could be persuaded.

Mastadon

Banned
Apparently mental owner Vincent Tan has told Cardiff that they will not have a single penny for transfers in January. This was in response to Mackay saying he was targeting players to buy. Wonder if spurs want Mackay? Good chance he could be persuaded.

Good thing the FA's fit and proper test is so rigorous, otherwise we'd get some properly crazy owners.

Tc91

What's up with him?

Even I would of liked to see Lopes play the guy is an absolute unit from what I've seen on Inside City. No Guidetti either.

Top Bottom