• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

hahaah..

This new development rules out Arsenal .As long as he isn't stuck at Liverpool. It's a damn shame not seeing him play in the Champions League.

He'll be lifting it May 2015, while Brendan watches on like a proud father

Bioshock Infinite is worth £6.24 right? Decided not to get ACIV yet, got too many other games to play.

@Cola, I imagine there is a top 4 clause. Hopefully there's not a mammoth difference between them though. Losing him for £50m, and failing to qualify for the CL, would be a devestating double whammy.

Scum

Free Suarez :'(
More like £80m+ Suarez.

hahaah..

This new development rules out Arsenal .As long as he isn't stuck at Liverpool. It's a damn shame not seeing him play in the Champions League.

FLm9W.jpg

Scum

He'll be lifting it May 2015, while Brendan watches on like a proud father

Bioshock Infinite is worth £6.24 right? Decided not to get ACIV yet, got too many other games to play.

I bought it because it was £6.24. I haven't played any AC games and plan to keep it that way.

I bought it because it was £6.24. I haven't played any AC games and plan to keep it that way.

AC2 is genuinely good m8. It lasts the exact amount of time it takes before you start getting tired of the formula :p

Unfortunately, that formula was already stale 15 minutes into Brotherhood

Lightning

Banned
Free Suarez :'(
Suarez will end his career at Liverpool or a significant part of his career. For the price it will take to get Suarez Madrid could get Aguero or any other striker in the world.

Like I said we will hurt Liverpool the most if we prevent them from achieving CL football.

Benzema is still best bet once Madrid bring in a top replacement. He could be very good for us.

Scum

Go easy on us over the weekend, 3Sixty. ;_;

AC2 is genuinely good m8. It lasts the exact amount of time it takes before you start getting tired of the formula :p

Unfortunately, that formula was already stale 15 minutes into Brotherhood

The AC formula has been stale since hour 2 of AC1.

Rumor: Two Assassin's Creeds in dev for 2014; one for PS4/XB1, one for PS3/360
I can't wait for this series to crater and drag UbiSoft down the shitter. Ubi, staph.

L1NETT

AC IV is a good game. I hadn't played one for a while, but they aren't awful games.

Then again i loved Far Cry 3, so hook me up to that Ubi milking machine because I'm in for the long haul.

Gonna buy ACIV from GAME for £22, play the PS4 upgrade, then sell the disc when I'm done, bringing the total to (theoretically) less than £30

#genius

Hixx

AC4 is pretty good. Not as good as AC2, but better than the shit heap that AC3 was.

And while I throroughly enjoyed like 60% of Bioshock Infinite that last 40% can get so bad. So, so bad. In fact the last few hours are fucking SHIT. Terrible.

rvy

Banned
Fridays are truly shit. Gardner making a bunch of noise, cleaning lady making a bunch of noise.

pls stop

this kart is shit, I need to listen to the engine when I'm making turns.

Meier

Villarreal player Mateo Musacchi being linked to all the clubs who may want to add a CB. Sounds like he might have some Italian in him (he's from Argentina) so if that's the case I imagine he wouldn't have any issues with his work permit.

wedward

At this point I would rather see Liverpool make top 4 and Suarez stay than see him leave and go to Madrid or some shit oil club.

Arsenal gave it a shot and it didn't work out. O well. On to the next one.

Linius

Oi, Hitch!

http://i.minus.com/igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif[/IMG

How long has Suarez signed for?[/QUOTE]

Since when are you juniored? :P

[quote="Fergie, post: 94247929"]Happy birthday!

[img]http://abload.de/img/1387008652573kyuy6.gif

hnng, who is that?

Villarreal player Mateo Musacchi being linked to all the clubs who may want to add a CB. Sounds like he might have some Italian in him (he's from Argentina) so if that's the case I imagine he wouldn't have any issues with his work permit.
There was a rumor a few weeks back about Rafa trying to nab him. That'd be nice. Get him, Mascherano, and Nkoulou in January, and maybe our backfield won't look so consistently dreadful.

Top Bottom