• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

HBD Hitcher!

Happy birthday!

1387008652573kyuy6.gif

Who is this

Who

Tell me now

Razor554

Villarreal player Mateo Musacchi being linked to all the clubs who may want to add a CB. Sounds like he might have some Italian in him (he's from Argentina) so if that's the case I imagine he wouldn't have any issues with his work permit.

Yeah, Barça is one of the clubs that are after him in January. He was great vs Barça week ago and even scored in that match.
His contract with Villarreal ends in June 2014.

Barca-Villarreal-Partido-16-jo_54395596852_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Meier

Yeah, Barça is one of the clubs that are after him in January. He was great vs Barça week ago and even scored in that match.
His contract with Villarreal ends in June 2014.

http://img02.mundodeportivo.com/2013/12/16/Barca-Villarreal-Partido-16-jo_54395596852_54115221154_600_396.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, article mentioned Barca, City, Chelsea, etc. Pretty much every possible CB transfer target is being linked to these clubs. :p

I have a similar jumper to his, but it looks a lot better on me.

Unpossible. This contract makes me so happy, even if it could lube us up for a good bumming if we miss out on the CL or the release clause is lower than expected

The prom tape bit in Friends is awesome. Fuck the haters.

LTWheels

If you want to keep water in your fridge, all you need to do is buy one bottle of water, and refill it up with tap water when it's empty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday Hitch!!!!!

HOLD ME CREMINO

Berardi is already an incredibly capable player, and the astonishing thing is that this is only his second professional season. He has insane room for growth. His acquisition brings to mind the purchase of another 19-year-old forward that Juventus made 20 years, one month and 24 days before.

That forward likewise had two professional seasons under his belt before joining Juventus, as Berardi will when he likely moves to Turin next year. He only went on to play for the team for 19 years, wear the captain's armband and set club records in appearances and goals.

You might have heard of him. His name is Alessandro Del Piero.

Don't get me wrong, no one is calling this youngster the second coming of Il Pinturicchio—yet. The sky is the limit for this youngster, and if he continues on his current trajectory he could turn into Juve's next great attacking player.

And Juve fans can't wait to see it.

hi-res-187569914-domenico-berardi-with-his-teammates-alessandro-longhi_crop_exact.jpg

rvy

Banned
Ay yo

I need help from the illegal adult entertainment collectors in here.

pls

pls pm me or I'll die from a broken heart

Top Bottom