• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

It will have to be OT1 at the rate this thread moves.

Forza 2014/15 season.

Slow and steady wins the race

David-Moyes_3042043.jpg

edit: Hey guys, remember how awesome LOTR: The White Council sounded? Fuck :(

Portal is the most overrated game of the generation

faridmon

Happy Birthday. Hitch! Hope you enjoy your Suarez filled internet of today. Enjoy wit while it lasts

:p

The new RADWIMPS albums is bloody amazing. Like Holy shit amazing, even with its flaws.

Uncharted 2's combat is underrated. Play it on Hard or Crushing. (Although Crushing completely unbalances the game at certain points)

FIFA arrived earlier, Amazon have plucked it out of a PS4 bundle, complete with 'not to be sold seperately' sticker. Cheeky bastards :p

Clegg

Uncharted 2's combat is underrated. Play it on Hard or Crushing. (Although Crushing completely unbalances the game at certain points)

FIFA arrived earlier, Amazon have plucked it out of a PS4 bundle, complete with 'not to be sold seperately' sticker. Cheeky bastards :p

I still don't understand what Naughty Dog were thinking when they tweaked the gunplay in UC3. It's predecessor was great.

And have a happy birthday.

Carbonox

Waiting to go to work. J Sainsbury ain't got time to spare for bank holidays, let alone birthdays :(

Laters brothers

edit: Double post. Mumei pls.

Go hide in the toilet roll section and stuff your face with a birthday cake from the cake section. Have yourself a little party.
with gear from the party section

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I started watching this sport since around '92/'93. It still blows my mind that Clarence Seedorf has been an active player for big clubs THE ENTIRE TIME SINCE THEN.

Shrewd timing for Liverpool. Get him locked in when he's distracted by the club's brief (but hopefully lasting) flirtation with success.

Meier

Pogba is getting taller....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/faf48d8cd2faf96e09b6b3a8ef9d6291/tumblr_my1l7dnCun1qcxfxbo2_500.gif[img]

or is it just his funky hair, I can't tell.[/QUOTE]

Could be. Rodwell said he (Jack) grew another 1-2 inches recently.

Fergie

Banned
Adnan Januzaj: My football idols

Adnan Januzaj talks about the players who have influenced his football philosophy...

As a kid I always watched the big players and big names and I loved watching Zinedine Zidane, Juan Roman Riquelme and Kaka. It's difficult singling out one player but I looked at those three in particular and liked the way they played. I was a bit young when Zidane helped France win the World Cup in 1998 but I watched him in quite a few games later in his career.

When I was young, I loved football so much and I really enjoyed just watching players. If somebody like Ronaldinho was playing, for instance, everyone wants to see his qualities and knows he can do anything with the ball. And I never just focused on left-footed players because there are some great right-footers as well - Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham for example. I am surrounded by lots of great players here at United and I am learning every day.

Zidane, Riquelme and Kaka are all no.10s and that's the type of player I admire most. I played in the no.10 role against Norwich City in the Capital One Cup game earlier this season and really enjoyed it, but I can also play on the wing and I'm used to playing there. I can play in different positions - I was a centre-forward for the Reserves and I think I did a good job for the team. The first thing is always to work hard for the team, and I did my best.

Most importantly, I have worked hard for my chance. The boss gave me an opportunity to prove myself so I've tried to do my best with it.
77xJCKg.gif

should have got Milan so he could meet his idol. Fergie influence still strong.

Top Bottom