• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

dc89

I just bought Fez. Cost me £1 from Steam (as I had 69p in my wallet from selling those trading card things)

GOAT. This is simply GOAT.

ibw8yOWV0emO2R.png

iMZQuIEQMrYUv.png

ibvZuGmXzklwol.png

i6aUr5zim5EPz.png

i37RnKoPUQbsK.png

iWPl3UU06PGA7.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galliani: "Seedorf has signed a pre-contract? No, there's no such thing. Allegri is our coach, and we're only focusing on this season."

i8Ne9sxLCKNiR.gif

edit: GIF BEATEN! THAT'S A NEW ONE

Zabojnik

Well there's no way he's far along enough in FEZ to understand why people love it. If he really has just bought it.

Pls understand. He was trying to avoid dc'ing, posting about it as soon as he started playing, not realizing he's already way behind everybody on the Fez hype, thus dc'ing. A tragic figure.
I love you, dc89.

dc89

Yes.

Just kidding, don't report me to Boss Mumei :D

You get a free pass.

How many games are GOAT to you? There must be at least 20 now.

pls

make me understand

A lot of games are GOAT for me. Which doesn't make sense.

Well there's no way he's far along enough in FEZ to understand why people love it. If he really has just bought it.

I stopped playing after I got the Fez. But it's amazing so far, the music, the charm, the graphics. HNNG

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Leave Sherwood alone you horrible people.

You'll see, you'll all see. He's the English Guardiola.
I do not actually believe this

Clegg

I wish we knew what Moyes' philosophy is.

"Blame yourself, then say they need extra training, which leads to injury and more disjointed performances", hardly rolls off the tongue.

Salazar

-----------------De Gea
Raf-----Evans-------Jones-----Evra
-------------Clev----Fletch
---------------Kagawa
Valencia-------Welbeck-----Adnan

pls

Clegg

Apparently Mark Hughes wants to take Powell on loan to Stoke.

On one hand it's a Premier League club and we want Powell to get regular games at that level. On the other hand, it's Stoke and that filth can do one.

Salazar

Apparently Mark Hughes wants to take Powell on loan to Stoke.

On one hand it's a Premier League club and we want Powell to get regular games at that level. On the other hand, it's Stoke and that filth can do one.

Fulham, maybe - if they lose Ruiz.

And even if they don't, let's face it: Fulham need bodies.

Showaddy

Brendan Rodgers is a bit of a mong sometimes isn't he? Said he was glad he turned down the Spurs job despite the fact Liverpool hired him before Redknapp was sacked.

faridmon

Leave Sherwood alone you horrible people.

You'll see, you'll all see. He's the English Guardiola.
I do not actually believe this

Does he actually have any management experience that will help him in his period time as ahead coach at Spurs?

I really have no idea about this guy...

Labadal

Doing my team for Fantasy Premier League and I see that I have to take another 8 point hit to have 11 players in my line up. Fucking hell.

Also, hope Suarez can score a couple tomorrow. I also hope for an Arsenal win.

Mastadon

Banned
Brendan Rodgers is a bit of a mong sometimes isn't he? Said he was glad he turned down the Spurs job despite the fact Liverpool hired him a week before Redknapp was sacked.

I'm sure he was lying to massage his ego.

Or, maybe the club contacted him before sacking Harry. It's a mystery that'll never be solved.

Mastadon

Banned
Do you really think Spurs approached Rogers after Redknapp regardless of how well he did at Swansea. Levy always wanted a foreign manager.

I find it incredible that you think he's lying to the national media about being approached for a job. To what end?

Clegg

Moyes was asked about @raymondverheije today. Response: "I don't know who he is.

Part of me thinks he's put that numpty in his place. The other part thinks he shouldn't be feeding this troll.

Lightning

Banned
Brendan Rodgers is a bit of a mong sometimes isn't he? Said he was glad he turned down the Spurs job despite the fact Liverpool hired him before Redknapp was sacked.
Sometimes? For his Spurs comments though he gets a lot of respect. Clubs like Spurs need to be taught a lesson with sacking so many managers. Levy so good he can't choose a proper manager and stick with them or achieve his targets. Next sacking should be him.

Feorax

It seems the reason Mackay is still managing Cardiff tomorrow is because Craig Bellamy said he wasn't interested when Tan and/or the board asked him to take over on a temporary basis.

That club is Venky's levels of fucked...

Mastadon

Banned

Mastadon

Banned
Think we'll destroy them
1-0

It'd be very typical of us to come of the back of a fantastic away win by fucking up against Cardiff. We've been good at dealing with clubs in the lower half of the league at home though, so hopefully should be okay.

Showaddy

Really? How does it even make him look good when he took a higher profile job? Plus, there are a shit load of articles referencing it at the time as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...enham-as-disrespectful-to-Harry-Redknapp.html

It's far more logical that he was approached, along with other candidates.

That was a load of rumours from the papers earlier in the season when everyone though Redknapp was off to England. Rogers was speaking about when AVB was appointed in the summer.

Guy just forgot himself and threw in a bit of bullshit when he was making his point about Spurs & Cardiff.

Top Bottom