• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Got to agree with the commentator, the man-handling that goes on in the box from crosses takes the piss these days. Can't believe the refs/linesman can't see it happening.

Fergie

Banned
West Ham keeper Adrian playing his first PL game today.
moyesnoddingsqcrb.gif

Feorax

We haven't really set up today to play effectively against a team like Cardiff. It's only really because of Suarez's brilliance and a couple of good moves by Sterling and Henderson that the score is as it is.

Agger coming on. Might as well at this point, the defence is broken anyway.

Baki

We haven't really set up today to play effectively against a team like Cardiff. It's only really because of Suarez's brilliance and a couple of good moves by Sterling and Henderson that the score is as it is.

Agger coming on. Might as well at this point, the defence is broken anyway.

One man team indeed.

GorillaJu

Not really, city fans would just be far happier if Tan fucked off back to Malaysia and was never seen again.

Well I understand that's what they're saying. What I'm saying is that you can basically never say "go back to your home country" to someone without it sounding partially racial. It's the kind of phrasing you expect from xenophobic bumpkins.

I'm not saying the Cardiff supporters are wrong for wanting Vincent Tan out. But that phrasing never comes off well.

Wes

venison crêpe
wut? no he hasn't, he's been very good in midfield. Not being able to score on a few chances doesn';t change his general midfield performance

first half no, second definitely.

I missed the first 40 minutes and I'm only half watching now but whenever I've seen him today he's under hit a pass that could've unlocked a defence. I'll take your words for it though on his overall play.

LTWheels

I suppose it's good for us not to end on a high.

It reminds us that we still have a lot of work to do and can't take anything for granted.

And it doesn't help that our crowd goes quiet instead of getting behind the team when stuff starts to wobble.

Last match this year, against Berlin, in a few minutes.

I hope we can finish this year with a win, the players deserve that. Also nice to see that Klopp is sticking with Sarr as CB although he could play Friedrich and Sokratis again.

Top Bottom