• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

kharma45

Unfortunately later rather than sooner, like 2017/18 and they'll be in the city centre pretty much.

No room for error though and I'd rather not go to Coleraine, which in my mind is like going into exile.

The decision to base the 'new' campus at Coleraine at the time was, and still is, a fucking joke. Where it couldn't have come here to the North West like it should have is beyond the realms of common sense. I'd like to see Magee expand, they're looking to buy my old school once we're finished with it so hopefully when we move out the can move in.

Better for UU though to start to move away from Jordanstown too, another pointless campus like Coleraine. Probably worse.

Yes wear smart casual (although I've never been in that situation :p), the PWC people are really nice and they are very lucky to be getting you

Awk <3

Yeah that'll do then, might even bring out the classic shirt-jumper combo.

Elchele

what gif do you want?

do you have access to EL matches? Freiburg vs. Sevilla (from this week), in the second half one of the ref gets injured and the game is stopped for a while, then the backup ref comes in and starts to warm up on the side. I want that last part pls

Daily Mail reporting that Soldado's Wife has suffered a miscarriage. Would have been their third child.

Can't see him playing tomorrow.

Clegg

You're right Clegg, just anxiousness at not having done exams for many years.

Unfortunately later rather than sooner, like 2017/18 and they'll be in the city centre pretty much.

No room for error though and I'd rather not go to Coleraine, which in my mind is like going into exile. Yes wear smart casual (although I've never been in that situation :p), the PWC people are really nice and they are very lucky to be getting you.
Another tip for doing exams is actually study the material throughout the semester and don't just wait until a few weeks before exams to cram everything. I used to cram and while it sometimes paid dividends, it's not worth the stress of trying to do everything last second.

But you didn't post it when I asked.

GOAT = Messi
GOAT#2 = Neygod
GOAT#3 = KidA.

You can't be in the GOAT category because you are a villain. #Villains

What is this supposed to mean?

Be the Voldemort to my Sauron bebe

Fuck. Doesn't matter how rich you are, miscarriages must be devastating.

Yen

Salv, if you're doing A-Levels, I can give you my GOAT notes on 20th Century Russia, Cold War, 1910-20s Ireland, Troubles. Loved those subjects, I'm a total anorak.

Salvadora

Yenrot, we're doing Ireland next term which I'm not looking forward to :p. Irish history is the worst! I appreciate you and Clegg's help though. Sometimes I think I get too carried away in the football rivalry to recognise the fellow Irishman here. You're all good guys and I wish you the best of luck
A-Levels?

Good luck! :)

Shinji behind Rooney tomorrow Moysey. Pls.
No, it's an adult returning to education course which is meant to get you prepared to go to university in a year.

The worst thing is that it isn't the academic side of things I have a problem with (although exams are an unknown), but more the concentration, motivation and commitment.
The decision to base the 'new' campus at Coleraine at the time was, and still is, a fucking joke. Where it couldn't have come here to the North West like it should have is beyond the realms of common sense. I'd like to see Magee expand, they're looking to buy my old school once we're finished with it so hopefully when we move out the can move in.

Better for UU though to start to move away from Jordanstown too, another pointless campus like Coleraine. Probably worse.

Awk <3

Can't go wrong with the shirt-jumper combo, that is my failsafe when I'm unaware of the dress code.I've probably never met the people you will be working with, but I've met some bosses in terms of market research and some of the young people working there, and I would imagine if I was an ambitious newly-graduate I would enjoy it a hell of a lot.

Fry

Is this what you wanted?

ibjIgBFqSLbbmu.gif

I think as Mr.Marston said, there is a very noticeable slant in one companies direction which has been helped by a series of poor decisions by Microsoft and is enhanced by a multitude of idiotic people rushing every thread with "banderas.gif", "cancelling my pre-order".

As it stands, I don't think either console is an attractive proposition.

edit: Thanks Lightning <3

Gaming GAF has always been Sony GAF, which is why I hardly ever post there anymore. Its really horrible on the gaming side. To many whining, hypocrite port beggars, and idiots run over there. It has become worse than GameFaqs but you can't tell them that thou.

Yen

Gaming GAF has always been Sony GAF, which is why I hardly ever post there anymore. Its really horrible on the gaming side. To many whining, hypocrite port beggars, and idiots run over there. It has become worse than GameFaqs but you can't tell them that thou.

5mPQjR9.gif

Awk <3

I only chose Queen's because of the location, balls to UU and the travelling. Also, Queen's produces a special kind of pretentious student twat who is so proud to be there and who enjoy shitting all over UU. Which makes me laugh because from my experience the place is run at BMC levels of bad at times. At least the engineering and IT faculty. "We are exceptional", indeed...

Yenrot, we're doing Ireland next term which I'm not looking forward to :p. Irish history is the worst! I appreciate you and Clegg's help though. Sometimes I think I get too carried away in the football rivalry to recognise the fellow Irishman here. You're all good guys and I wish you the best of luck

No, it's an adult returning to education course which is meant to get you prepared to go to university in a year.

The worst thing is that it isn't the academic side of things I have a problem with (although exams are an unknown), but more the concentration, motivation and commitment.

Can't go wrong with the shirt-jumper combo, that is my failsafe when I'm unaware of the dress code.I've probably never met the people you will be working with, but I've met some bosses in terms of market research and some of the young people working there, and I would imagine if I was an ambitious newly-graduate I would enjoy it a hell of a lot.
I think I asked this before, but is it an access course you're doing?

faridmon

Happy Birthday to Salva and LT and good on the exams on the rest of you who are complaining :p

Me? I am actually preparing test for years 6/7/8.

faridmon

591605_o.gif

RIP Andreson777

ah well, so is life. You either are stuck with an idiot or not.

Show them Anime instead ;)

They are under-age kids, god what on earth are you thinking. Behave please...
:p

on a more serious note: I was talking them to watch Pacific Rim instead and, in the mean time, have found out that kids these days. So many shit movies they absolutely adore while great ones like Wallace and Gromit gets the shaft.

Maybe I am getting older

K1LLER7

ah well, so is life. You either are stuck with an idiot or not.

They are under-age kids, god what on earth are you thinking. Behave please...
:p

on a more serious note: I was talking them to watch Pacific Rim instead and, in the mean time, have found out that kids these days. So many shit movies they absolutely adore while great ones like Wallace and Gromit gets the shaft.

Maybe I am getting older
But Pacific rim sucks :p

Wasnt a big fan of Wallace and Gromit myself.

The only anime I've ever watched is Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

If you can't top then I don't wanna' know.
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop

All amazing.

Aye it is.

I think you did ICT and business, whereas I'm doing history and sociology (with the law option). If I'm being honest, I'm my own worst enemy. This course is very stressful.
I was on the fast track course. I didn't find the work overly difficult as I knew a lot of it already from personal experience. That said, the frequency the work came at you on the fast track course was fairly stressful and not unlike what uni life is like. I know a lot of the younger guys love it, but I honestly don't enjoy uni that much. I can't wait to be working full time again. Studying serves a purpose though and I enjoy my field, so it's not entirely bad.

When do you finish and what are you going on to study?

Nani didn't travel with the squad so he could spend time with the day old baby. That means Nani, RVP, Carrick, Vidic, Smalling, Fellaini, and Evra all miss the Villa game.

Who do you guys having starting? I think Valencia and Rppmey are guaranteed starters. Not sure which two of Shinji, Januzaj, Young, Welburt, or Chicha will also start.

faridmon

But Pacific rim sucks :p

Wasnt a big fan of Wallace and Gromit myself.

They are kids though, so they aren't as critical of bad acting as we are. The movie as whole sucked, yes. but the fights were actually quite amazing.

Common, Wallace and Gromit were quite fun when you are like 10. nowadays kids watch Horror movies and Chris Rock...

Salvadora

Hmm, you have watched the bottom of the barrel so there is plenty of good news for you, but never mind that....

WATCH HXH ITS WORTH IT!

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin.

pls

So what you're saying is that I should grow a neckbeard and wear one of these:
Nah, guys.
I was on the fast track course. I didn't find the work overly difficult as I knew a lot of it already from personal experience. That said, the frequency the work came at you on the fast track course was fairly stressful and not unlike what uni life is like. I know a lot of the younger guys love it, but I honestly don't enjoy uni that much. I can't wait to be working full time again. Studying serves a purpose though and I enjoy my field, so it's not entirely bad.

When do you finish and what are you going on to study?
I finish in May 2014 and I'm aspiring to study History at Queen's. The tutors think I will have no difficulties, but I have my own doubts.

Top Bottom