• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

phaze

Hilarious game. Spurs defense is as bad as ours was yesterday against city. I think that game against City scarred Lloris for good.

avb is a defeated men.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah, AVB's getting sacked.

Thanks for the win at Old Trafford I guess.

sohois

Yay.

This is getting a bit embarrasing for Spurs, but the red card should definitely be taken into account at this point. They never stopped going for the win, even at 10 men.

I hate when the audio commentary on RAI is five seconds ahead of the video feed. I have to watch the match in mute to have any kind of suspense, really takes a lot out of the game.

As if the 1980s picture quality was not bad enough.

Looooool it's terrible, innit? But RAI is the only channel that shows serie a here.

bud

we're witnessing the death of luís andré pina cabral villas-boas' managerial career in england.

where are you right now?

i'm at my desk. i just had some ratatouille. i'm drinking some milk right now. it's dark and rainy outside.

this is how i will remember avb. ratatouille. rain. darkness.

near

Gold Member
It may well happen, and the manager's always going to get the blame. But I think he's been let down by his players, as much as anything. Maybe I just want to believe. I don't even like Tottenham, but I like seeing a young, international manager get a chance.

I love AVB, I love he's tactics and vision. But it hasn't worked this season although there hasn't been very much to indicate the squad has gelled but he's much to blame with he's ineffective team selections. 6-0 to City and now 5-0 to Liverpool at WHL what the shit.

Splatt

dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif
dssz0sls.gif

operon

I think they were too in all honesty. This is a wonderful result, but there really isn't much between these two teams.

We're just a year into our transition.
I would have said so too but some of the talk round here was that hadn't a hope in hell of winning. Spurs only had to turn up and win.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I don't think we can not sack AVB now. This can't go on, we are not strong at home anymore.

Top Bottom