• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Fry

iSFCbbBI2ipxm.gif

Marc

Decided to go on twitter and look at this Rodgers affair thing, oh man, once you see the source account it is a laugh riot. I hope this is true, she/he is pretty funny. Currently offering her/his services to AVB and Moyes to get them back on track. :D

Lightning

Banned
The only thing I can think is that CL is vital to the club in the next season or two, and maybe Levy and the board feel the ship has already sailed on that for this season?

Not saying that's not equally as stupid mind.
Spurs are outsiders at best for the CL spots. Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, City, Chelsea and even United all look much better than them. Spurs will be lucky to get Europa league next season the way they are going. Can't attack, can't defend and no player who can take charge to turn things around.

Spurs in big trouble.

Benitez revenge is complete.
90 minutes have not been played yet buddy. Still time for Inter to score.

Everybody thinks Roma will destroy Milan tomorrow. Which is exactly why I'm optimistic. Milan have it in them to pull a great performance out of their asses from time to time. A have a good feeling about tomorrow's match.

I also had a good feeling about Istanbul though.

Did you factor into your equations the fact that Matri will most likely start tomorrow?

Lightning

Banned
Its not every weekend you can concede six goals and still say you weren't the worst team from your area.
We could have scored 6 in our game too. Had a legit goal ruled out, denied a blatant penalty, numerous offside decisions wrong. Defending was horrendous though.

I find it funny that City's defence gets a pass despite on another day with a proper official conceding just as many goals as we did. We opened up City too.

Kassu

Banned
Just bought PES 14 from PS Store since it was on the Christmas sale. Last PES I've played probably was on PS2 and after that I have wanted to try PES again but price and lack of licenses has always been too much for me. It was about 18€ and thought that was good enough price for it.

Can't really say yet if I like it or not but at least I'm having some silly fun with it, first match I played was Juve-Parma and scored my beautiful first goal with Vidal while few minutes later Parma managed to score an own goal lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just bought PES 14 from PS Store since it was on the Christmas sale. Last PES I've played probably was on PS2 and after that I have wanted to try PES again but price and lack of licenses has always been too much for me. It was about 18€ and thought that was good enough price for it.

Can't really say yet if I like it or not but at least I'm having some silly fun with it, first match I played was Juve-Parma and scored my beautiful first goal with Vidal while few minutes later Parma managed to score an own goal lol.

that's IT

I'm buying PES

Lightning

Banned
Seeing this Napoli defence annoys the shit out of me. Damn it Arsene why didn't we pressure it? We could have won if we didn't defend with majority of our squad. Unsuccessfully I might add.

Blackhead

Redarse
We could have scored 6 in our game too. Had a legit goal ruled out, denied a blatant penalty, numerous offside decisions wrong. Defending was horrendous though.

I find it funny that City's defence gets a pass despite on another day with a proper official conceding just as many goals as we did. We opened up City too.

Enough with these excuses. *Ugh* let's put this to bed now.

When Man Utd put 8 goals past Arsenal, you guys also score 2 goals. That's the most number of goals a Wenger team has scored in a match at Old Trafford; even The Invisibles didn't manage more than one. Yet nobody accused that United defence of getting a pass because they were 'opened up' (i.e. coasting and conceding goals in a match they were comfortably winning).

The fact is that Man City clearly outclassed Arsenal on Saturday. They created chances at will. Even the incorrect refereeing decisions didn't actually rule out a tying goal and each time Arsenal scored, Man City simply went up the field and made their advantage even greater. At no point did they look in danger of losing. So what you scored 3? Nobody gives a shit.

Top Bottom