• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Suen

Kyriakos Papadopoulos played a couple of minutes today, good to see him back.

Bayern already lost when they decided to sign Pep
Bundesliga is fun to watch, except Nurnberg or Augsburg
Bundeslol has nice atmosphere though and I like how fast some teams are at switching from defensive to offensive play from the few games I've watched though that's not to say it's exclusive to Bundesliga. Bayern was a thrill to watch last season, it was pure art under Jupp. Now it's dead and boring under Pep. It's dead....DEAD

La Liga is infuriating to watch though. And Bayern at least have earned their success through clever marketing, like Man Utd. The TV deal makes La Liga a pile of shite

Plus, no Sami, no dice
La Liga is an absolute thrill to watch this season if you follow the top five team, especially the Madrid teams. Atletico is doing great but the most fun team to watch this season is definitely Madrid. Our defense is so fucking shit and our meltdowns are so hilarious that you get to see plenty of goals from both sides in many games. Like seriously we have teams, who's entire budget wouldn't even be worth Bale's left nut, looking like top teams against us. How can you not laugh at that and enjoy it?

#MadridFunnyGentlemensClub
#SuarezToMadrid

Awesome, I was very excited when we were linked to him in the summer.

Although Sakho has been excellent.

I love the way he looks so uncomfortable on the ball, yet it always finds its target

Shame about that awful header though. Keep him in the team and he can be one of the best

Linius

pweH9Ui.png

icwfajjvIwHh9.gif

0-1 Lasse Schöne

iIr14PKBMpdpq.gif

1-2 Davy Klaassen

We got lucky today by winning in extra time. But it's another three points from an away game in a CL week. I'm happy.

Kassu

Banned
At least PES has some CL magic in it.

Galatasaray scored an own goal against me. Their goalkeeper (who for some reason looks like Jay Leno) stole a goal from Vucinic and that was the only goal they managed to score.

Also there wasn't any snow in Turkey this time.

Elchele

Bundeslol has nice atmosphere though and I like how fast some teams are at switching from defensive to offensive play from the few games I've watched though that's not to say it's exclusive to Bundesliga. Bayern was a thrill to watch last season, it was pure art under Jupp. Now it's dead and boring under Pep. It's dead....DEAD

Yeah, Pep also mentioned this. He was surprised by how good all the Bundesliga teams are in counter attacking

Linius

Maaaaaaaan :( you're lucky Parma at least got a point otherwise I'd just laugh back at you. :(

I'm excited too. Should be a nice race to the bottom

His two other teams performed shit, you can still laugh at him.

That's the thing with three teamers, almost every week at least one reason to laugh.

Suen

Yeah, Pep also mentioned this. He was surprised by how good all the Bundesliga teams are in counter attacking
That's because few teams in La Liga are fast at counter attacking. Madrid is always fast at it and Atletico under Simeone has been doing it surprisingly well. Villareal has been pretty good too. Not gonna mention Barca :lol but tbf Martino has been making them faster at attacking.

Pandev you tool :lol

Lightning

Banned
I disagree you would have scored more goals even if the referees had made no mistakes. Each time you scored, Man City tightened up, upped a gear, and controlled the game and scored a couple. Then they let their guard down, you got a couple of chances, scored one poking the bear again. More likely if a penalty had been given or offside not called, Man City would have been pissed off enough to score 10 :p

You didn't expose Man City's defense anymore than your 2-0 win in Munich exposed Bayern.
We'll agree to disagree as I think you're giving City far too much credit.

And Napoli MEH! Enjoy Europa Higuain and Rafa!

Suen

Maaaaaaaan :( you're lucky Parma at least got a point otherwise I'd just laugh back at you. :(

I'm excited too. Should be a nice race to the bottom
Oh no you can def. laugh at us. Win against Napoli away, score three against Inter away and can't score one goal against Cagliari at home despite a fairly good XI with our best at front. Sure Parolo and Gargano weren't playing which meant our midfield was pretty much dead but yeah....it was Cagliari. Now shit teams like Torino is ahead of us.

His two other teams performed shit, you can still laugh at him.

That's the thing with three teamers, almost every week at least one reason to laugh.
:lol fuck off

Suen

I feel sad and depressed when I watch Valencia. They had such a great team once and now.........:/ Thanks La Liga, thanks Madrid, thanks Barca. Thanks corruption.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel sad and depressed when I watch Valencia. They had such a great team once and now.........:/ Thanks La Liga, thanks Madrid, thanks Barca. Thanks corruption.

220px-RC_Deportivo_La_Coru%C3%B1a_logo.svg.png

and soon Atletico.

Real Sociedad, Villarreal and Bilbao had a good run too.

pweH9Ui.png

http://i.minus.com/icwfajjvIwHh9.gif[img]

[B]0-1 Lasse Schöne[/B]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iIr14PKBMpdpq.gif[img]

[B]1-2 Davy Klaassen[/B]

We got lucky today by winning in extra time. But it's another three points from an away game in a CL week. I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

#onrecht

Suen

220px-RC_Deportivo_La_Coru%C3%B1a_logo.svg.png

and soon Atletico.

Real Sociedad, Villarreal and Bilbao had a good run too.
Believe it or not Bilbao is the only team aside from Madrid and Barca to have never been relegated, and that's despite their strict rule of only accepting Basque players. It's pretty amazing when you think about it since most teams since a few decades ago also depended on foreign talent they brought to help the team achieve success.

Top Bottom