• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

bjaelke

Second leg of the round of 16 could be interesting for United and Arsenal. They play Liverpool and Spurs respectively within 3 days of their CL fixture.

bjaelke

Tottenham Hotspur
@SpursOfficial
We can announce agreement has been reached with Head Coach, Andre Villas-Boas, for the termination of his services bit.ly/1hdCGGL

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yep, AVB is gone.

It had to be done, I wish him the best but we cannot keep going like this.

Lightning

Banned
And the Spurs LOL train just keeps on giving. Look at what you've gone and done now Suarez??????????????????

Yep, AVB is gone.

It had to be done, I wish him the best but we cannot keep going like this.
Had to be done at the end of the season, not now. Who you think you're getting? Please say Jupp. I need a laugh.

Tegris

AVB out? Oh dear. I have to admit, there's a perverse pleasure in putting the final nail in a manager's coffin, even if it's one that I (still) quite admire.

Ushojax

I hope Steffen Freund stays on. I think Tim Sherwood might get the head coach job.

Fergie

Banned
ywgxjbX.png
:lol

Sacking season.

Ushojax

And the Spurs LOL train just keeps on giving. Look at what you've gone and done now Suarez??????????????????

Had to be done at the end of the season, not now. Who you think you're getting? Please say Jupp. I need a laugh.

The end of the season may have been too late, our home form has only gotten worse as the season has gone on, something had to give.

The plausible candidates are Capello, Sherwood, Hiddink and Hoddle.

Baki

The end of the season may have been too late, our home form has only gotten worse as the season has gone on, something had to give.

The plausible candidates are Capello, Sherwood, Hiddink and Hoddle.

Capello has a World Cup. He is not coming. Your best bet is Di Matteo.

D_prOdigy

Spurs didn't deserve AVB-chan.

Liberating to know I can now go on not giving a single fuck of sympathy for them.

LOL at Arsenal fans getting uppity. Squabbling faction of small-minded men. Blind to the real enemy.

Ushojax

Capello has a World Cup. He is not coming. Your best bet is Di Matteo.

Hiddink had a World Cup with Russia too but it didn't stop him managing Chelsea. I'm not saying it will happen but he will be on the list.

I think it's a bit crazy that we sacked him. He's is, at the end of his Spurs management career, the manager with the highest win ratio. This is the 2nd best start to a Premier League we've had. The obvious problem is that we scrape all our wins and lose HARD. Which indicates a problem of course, but it's hardly like we're out of contention. Booo.

So, who's next. Fuck it, bring on Solskjær.

I can imagine a lot of managers seeing it as a pretty attractive prospect. We have a really decent squad.

Top Bottom