• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Lightning

Banned
The end of the season may have been too late, our home form has only gotten worse as the season has gone on, something had to give.

The plausible candidates are Capello, Sherwood, Hiddink and Hoddle.
Too late for what? You're not getting top 4 man. Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, City, Chelsea and even United all look better than you. You can moan about your defensive until you are blue in the face but your attack is by far the worst out of the top clubs. You have no outstanding player at all.

Hiddink is the best option but also the most unlikely option. Stuck with Sherwood seems most likely. Crazy who has no experience against managers who have better squads than you.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think it's a bit crazy that we sacked him. He's is, at the end of his Spurs management career, the manager with the highest win ratio. This is the 2nd best start to a Premier League we've had. The obvious problem is that we scrape all our wins and lose HARD. Which indicates a problem of course, but it's hardly like we're out of contention. Booo.

So, who's next. Fuck it, bring on Solskjær.

I can imagine a lot of managers seeing it as a pretty attractive prospect. We have a really decent squad.

That's the thing. On Sunday Liverpool scored the same number of open play goals that we've scored at WHL all season.

It's December now and that's unacceptable. As you say, the squad is full of quality and the ingredients are all there to fashion a top team. Could we get Laudrup?

D_prOdigy

VZ88Pdo.gif

L1NETT

And the circus continues. Such a hilarious club to watch. Every pre season give it the big guns. This is the year, look at our squad. Then it's the same old shit. Make Pool fans seem realistic.

They'll dream of a big name, and get Owen Coyle.

Or Martin Jol man, the stars have aligned to bring him back.

dc89

Please, please, please let the home leg be on a Tuesday. I'll be going if so. I'll wear my Aguero jersey under my Silva jersey under my Aguero jersey.

Top Bottom