• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Jack cw

Yep, exhausted or injured Bayern would serve our interest.

Yeah they were horrible in that game, but we're much more solid now than what we were last season. We still don't have a deep squad so we better hope we don't have injuries then. I'm not very confident in us beating Bayern but we've had some great games this season so far so I do have some hope in beating them. Arse-GAF now we have a good reason to buy some players in January but question is who.

:lol :lol :lol

Dont worry our squad can easily compensate key injuries. By that time, Schweini and Robben are back, Götze, Thiago, Shaqiri and Martinez might reach their top form. I wanted Arsenal because they are one of the favourites to win CL.

Razor554

My body is ready for this .

Also:
Yaya+Toure+Cristiano+Ronaldo+Manchester+United+5iIdeUyiOT4l.jpg

Yaya is coming home.

justjohn

If this team keeps playing like they've been doing of late then gala will win. Drogba will have a field day against this defence.

I am reasonably happy we have drawn Galatasaray. I think they are a good team but we have a decent record against Turkish sides, it will be great to see Drogba back at Stamford Bridge and its a relief when you consider we could have been drawn against Juventus :-D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Although Gala came with a better plan for that pitch, hoof it up. Should have won.

Ah well.

Naah, their plan was much much better than that. Ruin their half of the pitch.

WELL

WE MOVE ON

EL draw! Platini, pls give us a team we can't pronounce.

Jack cw

Arsenal are pretty good though, so it'll be a very tough battle for us.
Yes, we had some great matches against the big guns in the last few years and this is going to be one of these too. Bayern might have a slight lead when it comes to bets on this match but Arsenal is much stronger this year. Its open actually. I dont see Arsenal as weak as some here made them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Could we get de Boer?

We do have Vertonghen and Eriksen with us...

City can most definitely beat Barça, and the old fox Wenger might have a surprise or two for Pep.

This is football peeps, and at this level it ain't a guaranteed anything. Fuck Bayern anyway.

Salazar

We'll bring in a few players in Jan too.

The players know how to juggle league and Champion's League commitments. Moyes doesn't though. That's the real concern.

We could start using Fabio, for one thing.

You never know, we might get an understanding going down the left, and not just on the right.

Messi

City can most definitely beat Barça, and the old fox Wenger might have a surprise or two for Pep.

This is football peeps, and at this level it ain't a guaranteed anything. Fuck Bayern anyway.

The talisman is attending in the Nou camp. We don't lose when I am there.

panty

1387182519_extras_portada_0.jpg

Jorge Messi is under investigation for his alleged connection with a drug trafficking network. According to El Mundo, a group of Colombian drug mafia used the 'Row 0' of 'Messi and Friends Tour' to launder money buying tickets in bulk.

The Barcelona player's father earned between 10% and 20% for making his son Lionel and other football stars participate in these games.

During investigations of the Central Operational Unit of the Guardia Civi (UCO) were interrogated own Lionel Messi, Dani Alves, José Manuel Pinto, and Javier Mascherano.

What a cunt.

1387186734_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

Saturday's Osasuna-Real Madrid match became an unforgettable event for Nicola, an eight year old boy from La Rioja whose dream to have a shirt signed by his favourite Real Madrid player came true. All thanks to Pepe. The Portuguese player topped it off by heading home the goal for the night's 2-2 result.

Nicola was admitted to the Hospital de Navarra about three months ago, having to leave his home in Spain's La Rioja region when he was diagnosed with leukaemia. There, with his cheerful nature and terrific strength, he is battling to get better as soon as possible to be able to get back to kicking a ball around with his friends - wearing, of course, his treasured Real Madrid shirt.

Pepe heard Nicola's story a month ago and immediately recorded him a personal video message to wish him well and help keep his spirits up during his recovery – now one of Nicola's much-prized possessions. The Real player made sure no-one knew about the gesture of support, preferring not to attract any attention to his good deed.

With Real traveling to Pamplona this weekend, however, he took the opportunity to give Nicola another great surprise and take him a signed shirt. Nicola was thrilled with his gift and has not let the shirt out of sight since.

It is charitable gestures like these that provide us with a glimpse of the softer, more caring side of the players we see on the pitch. Pepe has, not for the first time, played Santa Claus and delivered a wonderful present this Christmas.
#Pepeisclass

L1NETT

What's Neil Warnock up to these days?

Being a twat

----

Holloway could do a job I reckon.

Also chill out United fans. A good draw and win against a shoddy Villa side and suddenly you're getting on your high horse? :p

Aren't you lot BEHIND the bloke who just sacked for doing AWFUL.

Hmmm

:)

----

I miss the Intertoto Cup. Those were the days.

Barzul

AVB getting 5m from Spurs. This + Chelsea, he might be doing this on purpose. I'd sit at home if I was getting those kinds of payoffs.

AVB had something to build on last year, this year capitalism won and he got served a half baked team. Soldado sucks in the PL, Lamela sucks in the PL... I say bring on some sucker manager, and then see what he does with what AVB's got. Tottenham has a average midfield, average defense, and in theory slightly above average attack.

He has a clearly worse team than Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd/Man City, and even Liverpool who at least can count on a player like Suarez. If Moyes deserves time, then so does AVB imo, but I hope they bring back Redknapp just so I can see the critics flip the script.

Top Bottom