• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inferior-Europe draw

this fucking bald guy again UGH

we don't even get a lovely model to draw the already-fixed draw

THE HUMILIATION

Elchele

yaya.png

dead

Thug. Reject. Ugly bloke.

at least he played in CL and left before they became shit

dc89

Just had a walk to the shop and I had a moment where I could let City v Barca soak in.

Aguero v Messi
Yaya v Busquets
Txiki & Soriano v I don't know their names
St. Iker
v Valdes

What a game.

Wes

venison crêpe
Seems like a fairly pedestrian draw in the CL outside of the Bayern and Barca games.

And who exactly is available of quality to take over at Spurs?

Salazar

And who exactly is available of quality to take over at Spurs?

Leaving aside the shit-smeared torture contraption/carnival dunking seat that is the Tottenham job, I'm perplexed that Phelan is being advanced as a viable WBA candidate.

Atletico Madrid? They will most likely destroy us, but we have a small chance. I wonder about their CL experience . . . our catenaccio that we use against Spanish teams might work, especially at home (where it shuts down even Barca.)

Also, I like how Spurs announced the AVB sacking at the same time the CL draw was going on.

Fry

Noooooooooooo.

Arsenal needs to have as many distractions as possible. They can't get out of CL now.

Fuck it.

dc89

Reaction to City v Barca:

Txiki Begiristain: "We scored in Plzen, we scored in Moscow, we scored in Munich. Now we have to score in Barcelona.
I think the text messages will be flying between Barcelona and Manchester [between Aguero and Messi]"

Andoni Zubizarreta (Barcelona director): "Going up against Yaya Toure again and Txiki Begiristain means the game has absolutely everything.
For a long time if you thought about a big European game in Manchester you would think United but not anymore."

Michael Zorc (Borussia Dortmund): "It is an interesting draw. Honestly, I am glad that we didn't get Manchester City."

Salazar

Andoni Zubizarreta (Barcelona director):
For a long time if you thought about a big European game in Manchester you would think United but not anymore."

What a fucking embarrassment

Moyes is very gradually coming for you, Zubi, you corrupt piece of shit.

Linius

Yeah i think Tata is here for at least 3 season's so it's happening in 2016 at the earliest.

I hope we can make an impact in the CL before he leaves. Things are still improving over here. Then he can go to Barca, lead them to glory to then make us world champions with the national team.

#Deboerfuturo

Yager

Banned
1387182519_extras_portada_0.jpg

What a cunt.

Spanish justice already said that it's all made up. They have never interrogated any player. Messi's family wants to sue El Mundo for being suck dicks. If they do, they can bring down that awful newspaper full of shit.

We still haven't spent ridiculous money in comparison to what was brought in. We only spent around £3 million net this summer.

Exactly. It's totally different to City, PSG etc. We had to sacrifice an incredible asset to make the purchases we did, however wise that may or may not have been (personally I think it was a good thing).

Clegg

Levy doesn't come out of this very well. AVB did quite well last season and came within touching distance of qualifying for the Champions League. They lost their best player and replaced him with new ones who need time to gel. Now he's been sacked when they're only 5 points off top 4.

What manager worth their salt is going to want to go there now?

Top Bottom