• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

bjaelke

Get French Football @GFN_France
L'Equipe: PSG are ready to pay up to €40m for Paul Pogba this January they say. #PSG #Juve

L'Equipe: They still cite Juan Mata as PSG's top January transfer target, claiming that contact has been maintained since August. #CFC

#FreePastore

#BrendanPlease

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It could be Guarin angling for a move. It's clear he's going nowhere with this transitional Inter.

Not that he would go anywhere with a normal Inter.

I hope you play Esbjerg in the round of 16. Would love to see Pirlo and friends play in my backyard.
Brilliant! How good/bad are they anyway?
Oh shit Gattuso is being investigated for the betting scandal. Brocchi too.
You don't cross Maurizio Zamparini

bjaelke

Brilliant! How good/bad are they anyway?
They'll get run over by Fiorentina. Don't see them having a chance of advancing to the next round although they've been doing surprisingly well in EL so far. Their current league form is abysmal with just 2 points in 8 games. And they wont play a competitive game before February 23rd.

FootballFan

Great. You're Mumei. I wanted the illusion that it was a girl so Andres could jerk off

K8n9qxA.gif

Lightning

Banned
L'Equipe: PSG are ready to pay up to €40m for Paul Pogba this January they say. #PSG #Juve

L'Equipe: They still cite Juan Mata as PSG's top January transfer target, claiming that contact has been maintained since August. #CFC

#FreePastore

#BrendanPlease
Fuck Pastore. Bring Lavezzi to arsenal Wenger!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Could be Berlusconi trying to frame Gattuso. He wants him banned for life before he comes close to Milan's bench.

They'll get run over by Fiorentina. Don't see them having a chance of advancing to the next round although they've been doing surprisingly well in EL so far. Their current league form is abysmal with just 2 points in 8 games. And they wont play a competitive game before February 23rd.
YUP

This sounds like a team that could beat us

dc89

How did I miss this?!

European Goals Chart:

City - 47 goals
Real Madrid - 46 goals
Barcelona - 44 goals
Bayern Munich - 42 goals
PSG - 42 goals

Feorax

#FreePastore

#BrendanPlease

Not convinced at all by Pastore. Seems like the kind of player you need to build a whole team around to get a decent level out of him.

I suspect we'll probably get 2 players in Jan maximum, so i'd stick with Salah and a physical midfielder.

Apparently PSG will let Menez go for as little as €3m.

Brendan pls.

Menez I would take as a backup striker. Likely to cost less and be more consistent than someone we could get in the PL.

Not convinced at all by Pastore. Seems like the kind of player you need to build a whole team around to get a decent level out of him.

I suspect we'll probably get 2 players in Jan maximum, so i'd stick with Salah and a physical midfielder.

You guys don't even need him. You have Coutinho and Alberto. You also have Suso waiting to come back. Salah would be the ideal buy.

Walshy

Menez I would take as a backup striker. Likely to cost less and be more consistent than someone we could get in the PL.
Menez can play lots of positions too. For £3m, it's potentially a great deal.

Mitroglou would be cheap as well for a backup as well.

+ Agree with you on Pastore. Would rather have Salah.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pastore is still living off his 6 months of form?

OT: Homeland's finale was pretty good! They wrapped up (almost) everything quite nicely!

Edit: hating on Pastore and liking Homeland in one post, Wooden is gonna kill me. :lol

sohois

You guys don't even need him. You have Coutinho and Alberto. You also have Suso waiting to come back. Salah would be the ideal buy.

I presume the links are entirely because he is another player wasting away at an oil club and Liverpool have done well from Sturridge and Sakho, and not any serious links.

GorillaJu

Man Utd fans may get a taste of what it feels like to be a fan of a struggling but still big club during a transfer window. 10000 bullshit links per day.

According to Corriere dello Sport, we're going to sign D'Ambrosio from Torino in January. I don't know him very well, but from what I remember he's a decent player. Nothing special, obviously.

On Thursday Barbara will confirm Sogliano as our next DS and apparently Prandelli could be our next manager, since both her and Berlusconi senior like him. For once, do the right thing pls.

Could be Berlusconi trying to frame Gattuso. He wants him banned for life before he comes close to Milan's bench.

Can't he frame Allegri or something?

Mac_Lane

French newspapers (L'Equipe, France Football, Le Parisien...) have been pretty much clueless about what's going on at PSG ever since the Qataris bought the club.

So, come winter transfer window they're throwing around every big name they can possibly think of: that's why we'll be hearing a lot about Mata, Pogba, De Rossi, Hernanes, Varane and the likes.

Peco

According to Corriere dello Sport, we're going to sign D'Ambrosio from Torino in January. I don't know him very well, but from what I remember he's a decent player. Nothing special, obviously.

On Thursday Barbara will confirm Sogliano as our next DS and apparently Prandelli could be our next manager, since both her and Berlusconi senior like him. For once, do the right thing pls.

D'Ambrosio and Sogliano: very good.
Prandelli: not so much.

Hey Luci, is Rami cup tied?

@OptaPaolo said:
11 - Alessandro Matri needed 11' 47" to make his first touch after coming on as a sub vs Roma last night (5 touches for him in total). Ghost
Quality player.
D'Ambrosio and Sogliano: very good.
Prandelli: not so much.

Hey Luci, is Rami cup tied?

I don't think so, he only played 10 minutes in Europa League in September, he should be available for the Atletico Madrid matches. If we ended up third and then in Europa League then yes, he would've been cup tied.

Linius

Looking at Redbull Salzburg playerslist, they apparently have a Barcelona reject who's scoring a shitton of goals for them. But I don't know any of their players really. Still not sure if I should be afraid of them, but I guess we're the favorites in these games :p

Top Bottom