• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Batigol

Banned
Bbs2K54CUAIAboL.jpg

Clint Dempsey

Landon-Mulltet.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.thedenimkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Landon-Mulltet.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Born with male pattern baldness
[quote="FootballFan, post: 93891863"]Yep, dreadful player. Bought specifically to stop Neymar, turns out much worse than fucking Arbelola. :lol[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.boredportal.com/files/pictures/BoredPortal.com_Head-Smack.gif

control yourself

So Nathaniel Chalobah loan expires on the 15th January and I wonder if he might finally get his chance in the first team? I have no idea how he is doing at forest but he was meant to be awesome for Watford last year!

L1NETT

So Nathaniel Chalobah loan expires on the 15th January and I wonder if he might finally get his chance in the first team? I have no idea how he is doing at forest but he was meant to be awesome for Watford last year!

L**ds apparently dear Quiche. Shame, I quite liked him

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-nathan-chalobah-eyed-transfer-2874336

It is the mirror mind.

---

Forest have a pretty top team on paper, spent a lot of money. No wonder he can't get in. Lansbury, Reid, Vaughn, Majewsci (not even gonna try and spell that), Abdoun, Greening.

Meier

You guys can't even get your senior team players enough time in the midfield so I doubt it. It looks like he is playing sparingly for Forest.

Meier

Karim Rekik was the captain for PSV's last game (5-1 away win over Utrecht). Not bad for a just turned 19 year old kid who is on loan. :O

arkon

Cheers lads.

It's been a stressful 6 months. Especially as my friends are off starting their careers and I have felt that I'm just stuck in time.

Hopefully I now have a foot in the door to kick star my legal career.

Once I get some proper work under my belt it means I can avoid that horrible catch-22 situation of needing at least 6 months experience...

Still at least the football has been great this season.

I know this feeling all too well. Never been so envious of mates in my life.

Good luck!

Zabojnik

Well, Iturbe isn't Verona's to do anything with anyway. :p Jorginho has been linked with the Prem quite a bit so that'll be interesting.

He's on a season long loan from Porto, but Verona can buy him for 15M€ (and by Verona I mean Milan, Juve, Inter ...), if they agree to do so before the end of the season. Otherwise he's going back to Porto and his release clause goes up to 60M€.

He's worth the investment, imo.

Ah that is a shame! I do think he will break through at Chelsea eventually for sure!

You guys can't even get your senior team players enough time in the midfield so I doubt it. It looks like he is playing sparingly for Forest.

He is more of a CDM then a attacking midfielder so he would fit in the second biggest hole in our squad after striker :p

Lightning

Banned
I'd forgotten about tomorrow's Stoke game.

Win that and we're in the semi final. Moyes will lead us to glory.
You must win.

I want City, Chelsea, United and Spurs to all win their capital one cup games. Then they can batter one another home and away in January for the lol's.

Highest level?

Heard Benitez mentioned as a possibility. Could be a good fit if he falls out of favour an Napoli. Some real similarities between the current Spurs squad and our 2009 squad.

Benitez won't leave this early, and he won't get sacked since he's doing about the job that was expected of him. Hopefully that tight bastard De Laurentis is understanding of the unfortunate group Napoli were drawn into

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Highest level?

Heard Benitez mentioned as a possibility. Could be a good fit if he falls out of favour an Napoli. Some real similarities between the current Spurs squad and our 2009 squad.

Benitez is not going to happen, no way we hire another manager who's just been dumped by Chelsea.

I think Sherwood is going to get the job until the end of the season, it seems like he's one of the few coaches that Levy both likes and trusts. It's not like you need to be a rocket scientist to fix our problems, AVB made some glaring mistakes this season.

Clegg

You must win.

I want City, Chelsea, United and Spurs to all win their capital one cup games. Then they can batter one another home and away in January for the lol's.
You'll be out of all comps by February.

The laughter will turn to tears, the optimism bending to the crushing inevitability of no success. You'll shout out at Wenger, "save us."

And he'll whisper back, "no"

Zabojnik

Benitez won't leave this early, and he won't get sacked since he's doing about the job that was expected of him. Hopefully that tight bastard De Laurentis is understanding of the unfortunate group Napoli were drawn into

He is. Very much so, in fact. Benitez isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He'll get two, three seasons at the very least.

Top Bottom