• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan and Galliani are hyping the shit out of Honda but apparently forgot about Nainggolan and D'Ambrosio: the first one will have his medicals with Roma today, the second will sign with Inter either today or tomorrow.
My hopes regarding Radja were really low after what Galliani said yesterday, yet I hoped that we could've grabbed at least one of the players we were after. I was wrong.

FootballFan

Cesc's daughter looks just like him. :eek:

timthumb.php

Milan and Galliani are hyping the shit out of Honda but apparently forgot about Nainggolan and D'Ambrosio: the first one will have his medicals with Roma today, the second will sign with Inter either today or tomorrow.
My hopes regarding Radja were really low after what Galliani said yesterday, yet I hoped that we could've grabbed at least one of the players we were after. I was wrong.

I'm waiting for Galliani to announce Cristante as our new winter signing for midfield, and for Allegri to never play him again once Muntari is back.

Le Parisien:

Absolutely out of the question. Walker is one of our most important players and has probably been our best this season.

116_zps60871e67.gif

Seriously he has. He was beyond shit last year. I remember when he was such a liability, that what Chelsea did was marked him, make him lose the ball, and go on a counter attack almost every single time in the 2nd half. This time he could at least give out decent crosses.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gaol reporting Ravel Morrison wants to move to Fulham?

Why even bother? He's destined for the Championship either way. He's not even had that good a season, just because Vertonghen couldn't be bothered to stop him scoring that goal people are talking like he's Ross Barkley. He's done jack shit.

Gomes on his way out:

"At the moment I have received interest from three clubs in relation to Heurelho," Soares told Sky Sports. "There is no formal offer made, it will depend on Tottenham's position.

"In my view he must leave Tottenham this month. There is no sense to keep him at Spurs if he is not playing or not even being given the opportunity to play.

"I trust Tottenham will release him for free now as his contract is running out."

He deservedly finds himself 4th choice but he made some unbelievable saves when he was in his prime. The 2-1 win against Arsenal in 09/10 he made two saves from Van Persie and one from Campbell that were mind-blowingly good. It's a shame he let the errors get to him, never the same after the Real Madrid tie in the CL.

Salazar

Gaol reporting Ravel Morrison wants to move to Fulham?

The previous story was that Meulensteen was floating the idea of a move.

Which is probably bollocks, but is substantially more plausible than Morrison actually wanting to go to Fulham. Wanting to get the fuck out of West Ham, sure, but Fulham is hardly an escape to crave.

WJD

I just sharted for the first time ever. Always made fun of my housemate who shat himself last year. Now my pants are in the wash.

You see what you've done to me Moyes?

Clegg

It's amazing how all the papers say Moyes has the money to sign anybody when just two days ago they all said there would be no transfers. Very easy to be cynical about the timing of this story.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's amazing how all the papers say Moyes has the money to sign anybody when just two days ago they all said there would be no transfers. Very easy to be cynical about the timing of this story.

UNLIMITED FUNDS

Salazar

We'd better not announce any commercial partners. Someone would gut Wooders and do Aztec shit to his innards.

Just take every statement with a hint of salt. They lie most of the time anyway.

Like that time when Gareth Bale was spotted in Spain. He later stated that he was there on a quick holiday but we all later found out what happened.

sohois

Le Parisien:

Absolutely out of the question. Walker is one of our most important players and has probably been our best this season.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/yoshi2542/116_zps60871e67.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Ushojax, post: 96184378"]I don't think we've ever sold an important player in January, not since we became top 4 contenders.

How much would someone like Walker cost to a club like PSG? £25-30m?[/QUOTE]

Exactly the reason you should sell him. Walker is a good RB but he is far from a great one, and he never will be. It's easily an area that Spurs can upgrade on. And with those 2 joke clubs in the action, it's the perfect chance to make an absurd amount of money on the lad. £25-£30 mil will buy you 2 RBs, both of whom are better than Walker.

Salazar

but have you ever pissed the bed after getting on the verge of paraletic?

join my pro club now!

Not a patch on the Ashley Cole vomit on partner mid-coitus and continue, perhaps invigorated, to fuck.

Another thing that strikes me, watching Good Will Hunting - Elliot Smith really did stab himself to death. Stunningly sad.

pulga

Banned
Le Parisien:

NfZAXg0.gif

u tell em, Usho

One thing Spurs do not do is sell important players

NfZAXg0.gif
NfZAXg0.gif

Tottenham are a selling club.

NfZAXg0.gif
NfZAXg0.gif

tbf tottenham like to sell players

iwV0RlX.gif

Spurs are a feeder club. small fish, a fuckin sardine if you will.

also, gave back the PS4 to my mate, fuck it, gonna buy one myself this weekend.

hey HEY

they're OUR feeder club <3

Salazar

I've misrepresented the lad. I feel awful.

&#8216;He had some mouthwash and then jumped back into bed&#8217; claimed the blonde.

Handled it with class.

The pregnancy scare aftermath, not so much.

Hairdresser Aimee's emotional open letter to Cheryl said:
Ashley called me from his training ground and, like a doughnut, asked me what I was going to do.

'Someone close to him had passed my number to him after he'd heard I might be pregnant.

'What shocked me was that he was giggling a lot before he told me that he couldn't have too much involvement because of you.

Arsenal Facebook are asking for messages of support for Theo on his recovery.

My message is that he should fucking retire because he is a useless gobshite. It feels like he has been injured more than he has played for us. And now he will be earning two million for sitting on his arse.

Its not like RVP who was actually talented. Theo is useless. Gnabry is already a more complete player except for the finishing. It is amazing that Theo is still not able to beat his man. The guy can't play with his back to goal. He just realise on pure pace. As soon as his speed is gone he is done. He is not like Henry who is a master finisher and alround skillful player who despite not being as quick can still beat players. Theo is going to be done by the age of 27.

I knew we would regret giving him 100k a year. He really just isn't a good enough player to be earning that or to be a regular starter for a top 4 team.

At least for the rest of the season we won't have to see hom fucking act like he can take corners and free kicks.

pulga

Banned

My message is that he should fucking retire because he is a useless gobshite. It feels like he has been injured more than he has played for us. And now he will be earning two million for sitting on his arse.

Its not like RVP who was actually talented. Theo is useless. Gnabry is already a more complete player except for the finishing. It is amazing that Theo is still not able to beat his man. The guy can't play with his back to goal. He just realise on pure pace. As soon as his speed is gone he is done. He is not like Henry who is a master finisher and alround skillful player who despite not being as quick can still beat players. Theo is going to be done by the age of 27.

I knew we would regret giving him 100k a year. He really just isn't a good enough player to be earning that or to be a regular starter for a top 4 team.

At least for the rest of the season we won't have to see hom fucking act like he can take corners and free kicks.

tCp90.gif

Yen

iiuHvifi5vn2k.gif

bud

i completely agree with shanks.

he'd be useful if you need to bring someone on someone with pace in the last twenty minutes, but that's it.

Shanks, you've gone too far, man :(

Arsenal have gone too far by trying to make me feel sympathy for Theo.

He is someone I always try to look at for the better. The world cup at 16 destroyed his confidence and for a good two seasons after that no one on Arsenal would pass him the ball.

But I have had enough, he was never good enough in the first place and you just got to watch AOC videos at Southampton to realise that Walcott was no where near his level at the same age. Theo is like me on fifa just sprinting in to defenders and losing the ball.

i completely agree with shanks.

he'd be useful if you need to bring someone on someone with pace in the last twenty minutes, but that's it.

This, he is a good squad player, but he wants to be Mr Billy Big Bollocks
great username
. He cant play as a striker against anyone who knows how to defend and the amounts of time he gets caught offside is criminal

dead2.gif

sohois

Theo Walcott scored 21 goals for Arsenal last season. I reckon I'd be pretty safe in making a bet that Gnabry will never score that many goals for Arsenal even if he stayed his entire career there, let alone this season or the next.

In fact, how many top 4 wingers even get close to that many goals per season?

Shanks dropping truth bombs.

Salvadora

I don't disagree with Walcott being too reliant on pace (me and Bud have been going on about that for ages) but he has improved this year. your posts just sounds so incredibly heartless.

rvy

Banned
I'd rather talk about anything other than Barzul and Baki's wet dreams.

OK.

Your manager is shit. Reply.

I don't disagree with Walcott being too reliant on pace (me and Bud have been going on about that for ages) but he has improved this year. your posts just sounds so incredibly heartless.

The dudes who told me to give Gervinho half a season to prove himself weren't heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom