• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

I wonder what would happen if we actually beat Bayern over 2 legs. I'd love the reactions. Still won't the satisfaction I'd get out of seeing Shearer refer to us as PL champions if we pull that off.

Lightning

Banned
I wonder what would happen if we actually beat Bayern over 2 legs. I'd love the reactions. Still won't the satisfaction I'd get out of seeing Shearer refer to us as PL champions if we pull that off.
Shearer? He's not bad. Hansen is the bastard I want us to silence!

I think he'll cry if he had to say something positive about our club.

Barzul

Shearer? He's not bad. Hansen is the bastard I want us to silence!

I think he'll cry if he had to say something positive about our club.

Him too, Shearer just rubbed off on me the wrong way with continued insistence that Arsenal couldn't win the league. Man I hope we have most of our team fit for Aston Villa. Ozil and Chambo should be fit. Whatever team we can salvage against Tottenham has to do the job. We can't afford a replay.

Gosh, just looked at the BBC gossip page. Fuck Arsenal if we think we will sign Costa this January.

The guy loves Spain so much he has told Brazil to fuck off. He is also sitting pretty in La Liga and has a very winnable CL match. Why the fuck would he want to come to us?

I still think Pato is the only "big name" striker we can hope to sign.

pappe

Arsenal will not win the league. They will crumble sooner or later.

HOLY SHIT AT GUY WITH 2 DICKS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal will not win the league. They will crumble sooner or later.

HOLY SHIT AT GUY WITH 2 DICKS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember seeing a guy with two dicks on Eurotrash(man I loved that show) years back. He had one normal dick and the other was just a little stub. I think he was some big old sweaty hairy south american.

Salazar

we sell players like him, not buy them.

Id8hS9T.gif

The two greatest achievements of the PL:

1) Arsenal's Unbeatables
2) Ferguson and Van Persie dragging a pretty underwhelming Man Utd team to winning the league at a canter

I love the mix of modern, continental methods and classic English backs-to-the-wall blood and thunder no nonsense four four fucking two. Bundesliga is even shitter than La Liga.

Why do Benfica fans like Mourinho btw?

Anyone who wants a European Super League can do one.

They picked it up from the Daily Star so it was probably just made up.

We were mentioned with him last summer and I have heard this rumour for a while.

The way we handle transfers it a complete joke, so I do genuinely believe that Wenger would want to try and buy a player who has no intention of leaving his club.

Lightning

Banned
We were mentioned with him last summer and I have heard this rumour for a while.

The way we handle transfers it a complete joke, so I do genuinely believe that Wenger would want to try and buy a player who has no intention of leaving his club.
Your opinion of Wenger is so low it clouds your judgement.

We were linked with Jovetic all year until the summer then the links died and Fiorentina confirmed we never contacted them. Don't believe the papers just for the sake of it. What will be will be.

Jack cw

The reactions are going to be even more funnier when Bayern beat the hell out of Arsenal.

Clegg

Looks like Tanc is only giving a half truth.

James Horncastle gives the full version. "Thank goodness I didn't go to United otherwise I'd be killing myself (because Roma are so close to the title).

Yurt was right about Tanc.

Elchele

I completely forgot we're playing Arsenal in CL!

Bundesliga is improving rapidly, but it's going to take some to reach the overall status of the Premier League. When teams not named Bayern Munich can sign players like Hazard, Aguero, Ozil, Suarez even Soldado, then we can talk about the leagues being equal in entertainment value. I think Serie A might even be a bigger draw right now in terms of attracting top players than the German League. English managers are quite shite though so I agree with you on that rvy.

Bundesliga clubs usually "make" their own players, that's the whole point of a football league. I wouldn't like them signing foreign players for monstruos fees, that would kill the whole concept of the league, it's way more interesting to see talents like Meyer, Gundogan, Reus grow than signing the new argentine wonder kid from River.

If you haven't noticed, Bundesliga clubs not longer sign players from South America clubs. It is cheaper to form their own players, who most of the time are better suited for the league

Jack cw

I completely forgot we're playing Arsenal in CL!
Jupp, pls. You already forgot it last year and we lost 0:2.

Bundesliga clubs usually "make" their own players, that's the whole point of a football league. I wouldn't like them signing foreign players for monstruos fees, that would kill the whole concept of the league, it's way more interesting to see talents like Meyer, Gundogan, Reus grow than signing the new argentine wonder kid from River.

If you haven't noticed, Bundesliga clubs not longer sign players from South America clubs. It is cheaper to form their own players, who most of the time are better suited for the league
And that is why Bundesliga is so great right now and why I demand that we win the world cup in Brazil.

Salazar

Esteban Cambiasso?

Lol do one.

Goal.com said, "All in all, this player is one of the greatest players to have ever pulled an Inter shirt on and to grace the pitch in the Serie A. He is an intelligent midfielder, who has the capacity to change the shape of a game off his own boot. He is one of the most influential midfielders in Italian football, and for that reason and many more, he will certainly be remembered as one of the most talented players of all time.

OF ALL TIME

Carbonox

Swindon apparently gonna terminate Nile Ranger's contract cos he keeps missing training.

Stupid mongrel doesn't deserve to be a pro footballer. Wasting chances millions would die for. Maybe he should have a word with Ravel Morrison on how to juggle the mandem and being a footballer.

bjaelke

Feorax

Seen some rumours Pascoe will be taking the pre-match press conference today.

Wonder why Brenton might be too busy to take it?

TeddyBoy

Seen some rumours Pascoe will be taking the pre-match press conference today.

Wonder why Brenton might be too busy to take it?

Other users have mentioned his rash on his face, perhaps he has an infection. It won't be a bad time to take it easy since the crazy Christmas period is over.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We are gonna be in the UCL next season because we are winning it this season.

But we are finishing 6th in the league.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even Liverpool. The 2012 CL final was excruciating, watching bastard Robben step up to take that penalty I just knew he was going to miss. Then Jupp decided to change his back 4 with 5 minutes to go, Chelsea win the corner and...

Fuck Bayern.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even Liverpool. The 2012 CL final was excruciating, watching bastard Robben step up to take that penalty I just knew he was going to miss. Then Jupp decided to change his back 4 with 5 minutes to go, Chelsea win the corner and...

Fuck Bayern.

The evening that football came back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom