• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

they're trying.
03bCYr0.png

To be fair, it takes a special team to win at the stadium of light.

Suen

Yilmaz is a terrible striker imo. Might be worse than Chamakh.
I thought he was good at scoring goals which. That's all we need up there, someone who scores a good amount. He scores a lots in the Super League last season and managed to score a decent amount in CL that season. What's bad about him? I don't follow him that much.

The England coaches don't help. That they play him over others who are far more deserving certainly plays a role in this. Just because someone is playing for United doesn't mean they should get into the team by default.

This.

What difference does that make exactly? A lazy post from someone who doesn't have a counter argument. Well done.

Don't worry, most folks on here think they are Gods when their little status goes to Member.

Wut lol. This ain't gaming side.

Some United fans said he was good when he was playing well around his Wigan loan.

Big woop.

hahaha

He was crap even during his Wigan loan. Unless you've been living under a rock, some of the United fans on here would have an orgasm every time he touched the ball last season. Even till now some United fans still say he is one of the best midfielders in the league.

L1NETT

"@themichaelowen: Plenty of trolls out and about tonight. Just remember, I've probably forgotten more about football than you'll ever know."

Fucking lol.

Meltdown.

Loooool Michael your insults are as boring as your commentary.

Re Wickham; don't Sunderland have some youngster they play a bit. Jordan summatorother.

He was crap even during his Wigan loan. Unless you've been living under a rock, some of the United fans on here would have an orgasm every time he touched the ball last season. Even till now some United fans still say he is one of the best midfielders in the league.

Super

Leg-End

Moyes, managers are meant to make subs at some point and when you are losing, sometimes you put attacking players on you know.

Giggs has done nothing for about an hour now, still out there pretending to be a 27 year old version of himself.

confuziz

Banned
I thought he was good at scoring goals which. That's all we need up there, someone who scores a good amount. He scores a lots in the Super League last season and managed to score a decent amount in CL that season. What's bad about him? I don't follow him that much.

Most of his goals are based on pure luck. He just shoots whenever he gets the chance, from good and bad angles. Doesn't add anything to a team.

bud

I don't, they're a bit boring and PRish :p

Rvy and Slizz follow them all though

i recently discovered valentina nappi. sort of reminds me of a hotter apollonia from the godfather. pillowy lips. juicy tits and ass. literally sniffs the cum directly from the cock.

i'd dm her inbox nahmean

WJD

looooooooooool

You're fucking deluded.

Suen

I think I posted last season something about SAF being GOAT manager and the team being mid table quality apart from Rooney/RVP. He was able to make magic happen against midtable teams. His team's sheer quality weakness was exposed when going up against quality European teams (or FC Basel, lol). But SAF was clearly the master at winning ugly, 1-0 etc.

I think Moyes is proving just how good of a manager SAF was. Let's remember that Moyes isn't some random un-credentialed bloke, he was managing a higher mid-table team before he came to Utd.
Thing is that you'd never notice the weakness in the squad. SAF made such a good job in making them look better than what they were and more than that he made it actually work. The old man is a genius, there's a good reason United won so many trophies under him (not to say that United hasn't had great players before of course). I think even when he went against quality European teams he did a good job, sure you had the odd matches where teams would make them look like shit but no one in Europe thinks "Oh it's just United, easy win"

As much as I laugh at Moyes I think he should be given 2-3 seasons.

Moyes, managers are meant to make subs at some point and when you are losing, sometimes you put attacking players on you know.

Giggs has done nothing for about an hour now, still out there pretending to be a 27 year old version of himself.

:lolololololololol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i recently discovered valentina nappi. sort of reminds me of a hotter apollonia from the godfather. pillowy lips. juicy tits and ass. literally sniffs the cum directly from the cock.

i'd dm her inbox nahmean

she IS on twitter

I can't post her handle for obvious reasons

type her name in the search bar!

I don't know who that is

but that blonde looks underage

1-Shame on you. Your future captain, Marchisio
2-His wife :p

Clegg

Remember how we were told that Moyes read the riot act to the players after the Swansea game?

The players haven't listened. If we get more empty reaponses about the players wanting to react to another poor performance then I'll be furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom