• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

BdaGGbTCUAAhTVm.jpg

WHY CAN'T HE MAKES SUBS WHEN THEY'RE NEEDED

confuziz

Banned
With regards to that specific Raphael comment:

How about we try not to call people "retards" in general? There are plenty of other, less offensive, terms that would've worked just as well to describe what a fool Raphael was for almost getting a second yellow at that moment in time.

Of course if you're offended by something it's probably best to drop me or one of the other mods a private message. No PM's about being aggrieved about United's recent form though, despite it being offensive to most of their fans.

See now this is a lot better than just banning people like certain other mods do.

Thank you for this.

Bumhead

Banned
Moyes' treatment of Zaha has been one of the worst aspects of his tenure so far.

If he wasn't going to feature in that game then he needs to start asking questions about when he will.

Stubo

I wanna see

---------------wazza------------
--januzaj--kagawa---zaha--

Moyes pls
+1

Since this game has a 2nd leg it's not a complete disaster story, but there shouldn't need to be any qualifying factors to why it's not a disaster. The players in the squad are better than this, as proven by performances last year, weaker opposition or not.

This war chest everyone keeps talking about? I'm not believing it until I see us sign established talent.

OCepiYZ.gif

Fergie

Banned
BdaGGbTCUAAhTVm.jpg

WHY CAN'T HE MAKES SUBS WHEN THEY'RE NEEDED
We already know why.

I just wanna know when he'll change it up and try other players. Valencia nonstop when he's completely useless I don't know.

I'm not even surprised we lost. It's like it's a surprise when we win now.

Clegg

Valencia offers nothing and has been a nmon entity for the last 18 months. Even if Zaha isn't ready we should at least try him out because we get naff from our other options.

OT13| it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward

Few points:

1) lol @ Charlton's face when he was leaving
2) lol @ Moyes' face in the closing minutes, every time
3) Altidore is a fucking lump, does nothing but barge into players
4) A 1 goal lead isn't enough for Sunderland to be favourites
5) When Young does something good, he gets abused. When Januzaj tries and fails to do something average, you lot jizz yourselves.

doicare

Pops into thread.

Sees the usual amount of brain dead posts bashing and trolling United.

Sees those trolling posters genuinely think they have a clue what they're talking about.

Sees everybody ignore United were the better team again with significantly more shots, more possession, they hit the cross bar and had a goal disallowed. Whilst Sunderland scored with their only two shots on target with one being an own goal and the other a penalty earned from a dive.

Sees nobody talking about Key players being missing through injury and dumb luck winning the game again.

Yep footyGAF at it's finest. All those decades of United dominating the league has really got to fans of other teams.

pulga

Banned
Pops into thread.

Sees those trolling posters genuinely think they have a clue what they're talking about.

Sees everybody ignore United were the better team again with significantly more shots, more possession, they hit the cross bar and had a goal disallowed. Whilst Sunderland scored with their only two shots on target with one being an own goal and the other a penalty earned from a dive.

Sees nobody talking about Key players being missing through injury and dumb luck winning the game again.

Yep footyGAF at it's finest. All those decades of United dominating the league has really got to fans of other teams.

you've become extremely one note

we need lunchbox back

Fergie

Banned
OT13| it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward

Few points:

1) lol @ Charlton's face when he was leaving
2) lol @ Moyes' face in the closing minutes, every time
3) Altidore is a fucking lump, does nothing but barge into players
4) A 1 goal lead isn't enough for Sunderland to be favourites
5) When Young does something good, he gets abused. When Januzaj tries and fails to do something average, you lot jizz yourselves.
i5UXgl2VRKEkT.gif

Barzul

Pops into thread.

Why should we care if you couldn't capitalize on it. You were playing the team bottom of the table.

wedward

Pops into thread.

Honest question, what difference does it make if they were the better team?

Why does that mean anything?

Elchele

Pops into thread.

juanpablo pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom