• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

i recently discovered valentina nappi. sort of reminds me of a hotter apollonia from the godfather. pillowy lips. juicy tits and ass. literally sniffs the cum directly from the cock.

i'd dm her inbox nahmean
Oooo she is hot!!

rodvik

Moyes talking to himself!??!

Was Moyes talking to himself?

Moyes talking to himself!

He's lost it

Gone

Absent

"You are the chosen one David.
Get out of my head!
I am here in the stands looking at you David. You will destroy ManU and insure my legacy will last forever.
Damn you Alex, damn you to hell for what you have done!
The prophecy David, THE PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!"

Leg-End

Another Moyes record coming up, United haven't lost 3 in a row for 13 years....2 years longer than his whole tenure at Everton.

dc89

unreal please no
3jOIK3O.png

All we need now is negative colours and we have a full set.

Splatt

I don't understand why Zaha isn't given a chance in the last 20 minutes of the match.

Seems kinda logical his pace and footwork could cause problems to tired squads...

WJD

Annoying to have been beaten by an Adam Johnson dive, but we were proper gash again so it's hard to be too cut up about that.

Clegg

No one seriously thought Clev would be world class. We did however hope that he'd eventually be a decent player who could fill a gap in our squad. Now he's as pussy as an Arsenal player at their worst, but with none of the technique.

Wes

venison crêpe
With regards to that specific Raphael comment:

How about we try not to call people "retards" in general? There are plenty of other, less offensive, terms that would've worked just as well to describe what a fool Raphael was for almost getting a second yellow at that moment in time.

Of course if you're offended by something it's probably best to drop me or one of the other mods a private message. No PM's about being aggrieved about United's recent form though, despite it being offensive to most of their fans.

Rad-

Pathetic. The team once more didn't show any willingness to win until like 85th minute. Adnan's the only player who was good.

bud

"[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."
/​
dwgirIQ.png

Blablurn

How about we try not to call people "retards" in general? There are plenty of other, less offensive, terms that would've worked just as well to describe what a fool Raphael was for almost getting a second yellow at that moment in time.

Of course if you're offended by something it's probably best to drop me or one of the other mods a private message. No PM's about being aggrieved about United's recent form though, despite it being offensive to most of their fans.

Good Call. It always surprises me how common the usage of "retard" for many seems.

Salvadora

No one seriously thought Clev would be world class. We did however hope that he'd eventually be a decent player who could fill a gap in our squad. Now he's as pussy as an Arsenal player at their worst, but with none of the technique.
Mate, you've got some of the biggest pussies in the western world at United.

Leave it.

Bumhead

Banned
LOL did everyone see that disgusted shake of the head and shrug between Charlton and Ferguson?

Old guard. Silently judging.

Clegg

Genuine horrible performance. Sunderland worth the win.

But yet again a team doesn't have to play well to beat United.

Very worrying.

Leg-End

I love how they let the camera linger on SAF and Sir Bobby as if you say "Hey United fans, this pair picked him you know".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I don't know why, but I'm laughing so hard reading this post

Daddy Wes is gon spank us good

Suen

Wes ban Barca-GAF pls.

Fucking Valencia barely get inside the penalty box, Atletico defending tightly.

:loooooool how did I miss this. Must have been while I was writing my posts here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom