• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

IncompleteCreepyBillygoat.gif

giggs pls hahah

probably just getting a new record

pulga

Banned
@MisterChiping: It's been ¡¡¡82 YEARS!!! since M.United last lost their first 3 games of the year (7-0 on 02.01.32, 0-2 on 09.01.32 and 4-1 on 16.01.32)

@MisterChiping: SUN 2-1 MNU (FT) - Manchester United have lost their first 3 games of this year in 3 different competitions. Another huge record for Moyes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everybody else constantly trolling United has become extremely one note.

not that I'm taking you seriously or anything, but United's disallowed goal was scored after an offside whistle.

and no, I'm not a United hater.

Clegg

Ben Fairthorne
"Mendes set in Manchester Thursday to discuss Coentrao transfer."
He's a complete spoofer. Don't believe a word he says.

But on this occasion he's just regurgitating info from another journo. So it may not be 100% complete tosh.

TeddyBoy

Pops into thread.

Sees the usual amount of brain dead posts bashing and trolling United.

Sees those trolling posters genuinely think they have a clue what they're talking about.

Sees everybody ignore United were the better team again with significantly more shots, more possession, they hit the cross bar and had a goal disallowed. Whilst Sunderland scored with their only two shots on target with one being an own goal and the other a penalty earned from a dive.

Sees nobody talking about Key players being missing through injury and dumb luck winning the game again.

Yep footyGAF at it's finest. All those decades of United dominating the league has really got to fans of other teams.

United had the edge in the match, but it was hardly like they were robbed. Both teams played terribly.

Yes you hit the crossbar, but that doesn't mean anything. Also your offside goal was rightfully given, offside.

Also, injuries don't matter when talking about one match, you play the team in front of you, whoever they are.

Congratulations to Sunderland for the win, Alonso looked like a decent player out there today too.

pulga

Banned
wooden just RTd this from the grave <3

BdaHFUjIgAAWDc0.jpg

United had the edge in the match, but it was hardly like they were robbed. Both teams played terribly.

Yes you hit the crossbar, but that doesn't mean anything. Also your offside goal was rightfully given, offside.

Also, injuries don't matter when talking about one match, you play the team in front of you, whoever they are.

Congratulations to Sunderland for the win, Alonso looked like a decent player out there today too.

junior pls, we dont directly respond to doicare. it's an exercise in futility.

like united trying to win a game.

doicare

Honest question, what difference does it make if they were the better team?

Why does that mean anything?
If nobody can actually talk about why a result happened, whilst instead they just post garbage troll material then that's just pathetic.
We have barely started. Only taking it easy on you out of respect for the departed Wilbz.
Uh huh, everytime you and anybody else troll it just makes you look like a 6 year old kid in playground shouting for attention.
Face it bruv. Its over. All glory is fleeting.
If you support for glory then you're not a real football fan, and if anybody thinks United are finished then that's just desperate wishful thinking.

Mastadon

Banned

Doicare is a played out joke character, just ignore him.

arkon

5) When Young does something good, he gets abused. When Januzaj tries and fails to do something average, you lot jizz yourselves.

He was one of their best players and looked most likely to make something happen. He looked to be positive in his play, taking players on and trying to create opportunities for others. Young has a scored a couple of goals recently but really hasn't done enough for a player who's 8-9 years older and has vastly more experience at this level. I've seen some Liverpool fans (not on here) do the same just replace Young with Downing and Januzaj with Sterling.

Btw, Januzaj is good. I believe now

Would you take him at Bayern?

--

Watching Copa Del Rey. Valencia looking good in possession without really creating any chances. They really need a good striker. I mean when you've got Postiga up front...

Meier

I saw Vinnie tweet about it earlier, but Nainggolan to Roma is official.. only a loan initially with an option for co-ownership at the end of the 6 months. Have to assume Bradley is on his way out. Saw he was linked to some clubs in England.

Suen

Valencia is finally pushing.

Turan in, Valencia done.

Watching Copa Del Rey. Valencia looking good in possession without really creating any chances. They really need a good striker. I mean when you've got Postiga up front...
They barely created anything in the first half, would lose possesion as soon as they came over to Atletico's half with semi-bad crosses when they played wide and got in deeper. They are doing better now and have pushed more in the last ten minutes than what they did in the whole first half. Valencia pls.

Postiga up front is great :lol

WOW Lambda, your club is fucking scum man.

They are going to take every non SLB apparel that was placed on Eusébio's statue. Incredible, instead of showing how Eusébio was this immense figure that went above such petty shit, they go ahead and show how petty they are. So petty they can't recognize a gesture of respect.

Shit club with no class, no class at all.

pulga

Banned
guys seriously whose alt is doicare?

all he does is post here everytime united loses and once a month in the console sales prediction thread

Manchester United manager David Moyes: "It is difficult we just need to keep going. We didn't do a lot wrong. I thought the referee was going to blow in our direction for the first goal. I couldn't believe he gave a free kick. It was a terrible decision.

"We are all just laughing at them at the minute. We get a player booked for doing the same. It looks as though we are having to play them [officials] as well as the opposition at the moment.

"I thought the players, our crowd were unbelievable, the players deserved to get a result. It's a two legged game and I am really looking forward to the second leg."
The players did not deserve a result. They were woeful.

Salvadora

Moyes will be lucky to get a Cointreau (and Coke) at this point.
Thing is, it almost doesn't matter how badly United are doing at the moment.

It's a world cup year and every club (and agent) knows they'll get inflated fees off the back of it. Persuading clubs to sell will be a big ask, even for Arsenal.

kharma45

'I thought the referee was going to blow in our direction for the first goal. I couldn't believe he gave a free kick. It was a terrible decision.'

David, PLEASE STOP THIS.

Leg-End

The players did not deserve a result. They were woeful.

They can have no complaints about the result, there is zero cutting edge to them. It's poor form for Moyes to keep mentioning the refs too, just fucking get on with it, its not the ref that has made us play like clowns.

Clegg

That's the same shite we heard from Moyes after losing to Spurs and Swansea. The players did in their bollocks play well and they didn't play any better in the previous two games either.

Just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom