• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

BdfilQTIIAAKRyK.jpg

panty

1389207544_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Cristiano got back on the scoresheet at the Bernabéu and, as well as going out to the late, great Eusébio, who died this week at the age of 71, his two goals were also dedicated to a special guest in his VIP box. The boy in question, Jorge, was diagnosed with cancer this past September.

When Ronaldo heard about Jorge's story, he sent him a signed picture and even reached out to him over the phone. He subsequently invited the youngster – who is a huge CR7 fan and used to copy the Portuguese ace's haircuts before he lost his hair due to chemotherapy – to watch the Celta game.

For Jorge, getting to go to the Bernabéu and enjoy the match from his idol's private box was the best Three Kings' Day present imaginable. "Cristiano really cheered me up and told me I have to keep fighting. It was amazing. I got to be there in his box, with his family. I'm so grateful", he raved.

GOAT

K1LLER7

Goncalo Lopes portugese journalist:-

"Jorge Mendes, Fabio_Coentrao agent, expected in Old Trafford in the next days. MUFC asked the meeting. Coentrao wants a move and MUFC is a real option, that he likes. Ancelotti trying hard to keep him. prefers Coentrao over Marcelo. MUFC offer close to €18m and 3,5m to the player. Although, there's no agreement with RMFC and Coentrao. Only talks.

Mangala, from FC Porto, other subject to be discussed between Mendes and MUFC in the meeting. This possible transfer will happen only in june."

operon

bout time Rio replaced Owen on BT sport can't be any worse than Owen and he will better at it then he is at defending.

Elchele

This seriously getting shittier. Taking away every promising talent in order to keep them away from the competition.

Promising?

Talent?

Jack pls. He's an average bundesliga player, we are just signing him because he's free agent, young and german. Sammer innit

Barzul

The Sun linking Liverpool and Arsenal to Morata for 15m. I wonder if Madrid would sell Morata. He seems to have a lot of potential, but if they sign another striker in the summer hard to see how he makes it competing with 3 other strikers.

Racing Santander fans attack club president in the stands during match
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...b-president-stands-during-235905452--sow.html

I thought Racing fans were fighting Almeria fans. They attacked the president?

Telegraph says United may head to Qatar next week for warm weather training.

United do it every year. Forgot about it though.

Did Moyes ban photographers from Carrington this season (aside from CL match training)? There are no photos anymore compared to the previous years.

Goddammit, Friday Night Lights. "The Son" always manages to get to me. What a great perfomance by Zach Gilford, he should be doing something better that some crappy looking horror movie.

Scum

The Sun linking Liverpool and Arsenal to Morata for 15m. I wonder if Madrid would sell Morata. He seems to have a lot of potential, but if they sign another striker in the summer hard to see how he makes it competing with 3 other strikers.

But they'll only have one striker if the sell now. Unless that's a summer bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom