• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

Nah no one else been permabanned...I don't think.

Yeah sweet, ill pm you those some time soon. on ps4/ps3/wiiu/2ds/vita

That's good to hear. Sucks that some of the gang have been banned for a long time though :/

Thanks ^__^

It was an open secret ^,~

Is that trezeguet on your avatar? Lovely player. Yurt I think Wolf of Wall Street and Out of the Furnace came out in Kuwait today? Two awesome looking films I plan to watch.

Wes

venison crêpe
So many people happily coupled up on this page! I'm going to go eat some cake.

Good to see you around again Fady

Thanks dudes.

I hope you're going to pay it in at least five installments over the next five years.

Anyway, congrats!

Actually, I kind of am. I opened up two credit cards with zero interest until mid 2015, spread the balance between them, and will only make minimum payments until then.

Maybe I did learn something from the Gold Tie after all.

Jay from inbetweeners...so disgusting but so funny. Hahah

You're all my FUCKING FOOTBALL FRIENDS.

Kenka

So there is a girl out there who actually went out with Schweini, dated Lell and then got pregnant by Ballack ?

bud

German humour

zmPXEu0.png

Fady K

That was also during the time when Ribéry smanged underage whores, right?

Bayern in it's prime.

Long time Milch. BVB needs to do away with release clauses. How do you feel about Lewa going? I feel it is better that the club does not hold on to such a player who wants out all the time.

Long time Milch. BVB needs to do away with release clauses. How do you feel about Lewa going? I feel it is better that the club does not hold on to such a player who wants out all the time.
Don't care, was a decent decision to keep him, though. The first half of the season showed it wasn't a mistake, although I'd have sold him probably.

Blablurn

Revengeance in 5 hours, bitches.

༼ つ ◕_◥ ༽つ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Give REVENGEANCE

Fady K

Congrats Fady, I had no idea!

Many thanks Jupp :)!

From Trezegol and Henry

to this

ZFGQWCy.jpg

DONT GET MARRIED ITS A TRAP

It's not bad at all Yurt, just find yourself a reasonable juventina whose fair minded and interesting and you're perfectly set ;D

To be fair to Madrid though they do this have this beast:

7099854685_2e5a853ea1_o.gif

Fady returns to pick-up the slack from the lack of Wilbur posts.

Man, the lack of wilbury posts here is so evident. Shows how much of an impact he can make. When's he due back?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

༼ つ ◕_◥ ༽つ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Give REVENGEANCE

Your body is not ready for this.

you're no cyborg.

Fady K

Don't care, was a decent decision to keep him, though. The first half of the season showed it wasn't a mistake, although I'd have sold him probably.

He did benefit the team, true, but such players like him are a poison to have IMO. It would be nice to see BVB gain some loyal players over the next couple of transfer windows.

Your body is not ready for this.

you're no cyborg.

Man that gif you used to post from the same game with the dude clapping was awesome.

Elchele

Good to see Sammer getting an extension, he's a key part of our success and an even more important part of keeping it that way.

If only he stopped signing mediocre free agent german players.

Jack cw

The funny thing is, that this is the best Metal Gear of the last gen :/
Good to see Sammer getting an extension, he's a key part of our success and an even more important part of keeping it that way.

If only he stopped signing mediocre free agent german players.

Thats a business model. Buying those players and sell them to Bayer with a cheap ass rebuy option. Genius.

sohois

I really would like to play Revengeance myself. Unfortunately, Konami won't let me. I do have a VPN that could handle it but I'm not sure I want the hassle or the risk of being banned from Steam or something.

Elchele

Thats a business model. Buying those players and sell them to Bayer with a cheap ass rebuy option. Genius.

It is depressing. If anything we should be signing youth players for Bayern II in case they reach promotion.

edit: most importantly, why are players so stupid? Has he taken a look at his competence in Bayern? Thiago, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Lahm, Pierre-Emile, Schopf. pls

I really would like to play Revengeance myself. Unfortunately, Konami won't let me. I do have a VPN that could handle it but I'm not sure I want the hassle or the risk of being banned from Steam or something.
Unlock the game using VPN and then go in offline mode and disable the VPN.

GorillaJu

The chance of getting banned is lower than low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom