• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BdjmnM1CEAAlFS_.jpg:large

Walshy

Do sections 304 and 306 have acceptable view? (The Kop, Anfield)

Also need hotel tips close to Anfield.
Nah there is no real restricted views in the kop.

Hotel wise, you won't get anything decent in Anfield (the whole of Anfield and Everton is a bit bleek). You are beat going into the City Centre. What is your price range?

Salvadora

Hopefully Ramsey is back to his world beater form post-injury.

It's good that pretty much everyone is back before we face any big teams. Injury crisis' could have come at a much worse time.

Labadal

Nah there is no real restricted views in the kop.

Hotel wise, you won't get anything decent in Anfield (the whole of Anfield and Everton is a bit bleek). You are beat going into the City Centre. What is your price range?

£50 per night. City Centre isn't a problem. How about Albert Dock?

Randdalf

Pompey signed Nicky Shorey, Jake Jervis and Ryan Taylor today. Shorey's a really good signing for League Two unless he's dropped off massively.

Slizz

England Ecuador in Miami as part of a WC warmup friendly.

Gonna have to go.

I can't believe Klinsmann turned down a Florida training camp and playing England because of the humidity.....

I guess he doesn't know parts of Brazil and the Amazon area especially is humid as shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're facing Roma in Coppa Italia's QF.
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

TOTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I just became a donor. Makes you stop and think about death and all.

If God was a playwright I'd die a very tragic death tomorrow. I just know it.

put me on top of your list pls

I want you in me bacon

you'll live and see the world inside me

Barzul

Just saw a rumor on twitter linking Barca to Reus in the summer, leading to a Pedro exit. That actually sounds like a plausible transfer.

FootballFan

Just saw a rumor on twitter linking Barca to Reus in the summer, leading to a Pedro exit. That actually sounds like a plausible transfer.

Doubt it. Pedro is doing well, Sanchez is on FIRE, NeyGod and Messi need no explanation, Tello is a decent backup. Afellay/Iniesta are fine emergency options too.

Reus Raus!

edit
plus deulofeu and bojan(I still believe!) would be coming back at the end of the season.

And we have Cuenca.

lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Any reason you stopped watching?
(first of all, I get why people like it so apologies in advance <3 I love you Viva, AA and jtb)

I hated so many things about it.

Harvey should be the lead, not Mike.

Rachel is annoying as fuck. Your typical drama queen.

Some of the stories (and lovey-dovery stuff) were cringe inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom