• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Disgusting. No wonder players are afraid to come out

Savage has always been a cunt so no surprises there

The BBC's hiring policy needs to be brought into question, their football coverage is a joke

Shearer - Nice man, never has anything interesting to add, once Hansen is gone he will have to basically have no-one to agree with
Savage - A man almost universally disliked because of his attitude in the game, his antics at most clubs, the disrespect he shows the fans and other professsionals.
Keown - A man who can barely string two sentences together
Mills - A man who goes out of his way to be controversial, but comes across as a cock

And random interventions by Michael Owen and Kilban

Pat Nevin is fine.

Elchele

Other really good players available on a free this summer: Brouwers, Rincon, Skjelbred, Ya Konan, Diouf, Daems, Choupo-Moting, Beck, Johnson

Ya Konan is incredibly underrated. I think his injury is one of the biggest reasons of why Hannover were doing poorly. Choupo-Moting looks promising also.

Maybe Dortmund will take Ya Konan, at least as backup striker? I wanted him before we signed Mandzukic

Blablurn

Ya Konan is incredibly underrated. I think his injury is one of the biggest reasons of why Hannover were doing poorly. Choupo-Moting looks promising also.

Maybe Dortmund will take Ya Konan, at least as backup striker? I wanted him before we signed Mandzukic

Jupp pls. Ya Konan is like the Adebayor of the Bundesliga. He scored some goals in the past but he is not good enough for a big team.. or even Dortmund as you like to say.

Elchele

Jupp pls. Ya Konan is like the Adebayor of the Bundesliga. He scored some goals in the past but he is not good enough for a big team.. or even Dortmund as you like to say.

Ya Konan is great player, not exactly a deadly striker or anything but he's overall a great player to have in your squad. At least as depth.

Bumhead

Banned
The BBC's hiring policy needs to be brought into question, their football coverage is a joke

Shearer - Nice man, never has anything interesting to add, once Hansen is gone he will have to basically have no-one to agree with
Savage - A man almost universally disliked because of his attitude in the game, his antics at most clubs, the disrespect he shows the fans and other professsionals.
Keown - A man who can barely string two sentences together
Mills - A man who goes out of his way to be controversial, but comes across as a cock

And random interventions by Michael Owen and Kilban

Pat Nevin is fine.

It's funny because the BBC's radio coverage is absolutely fantastic, aside from the cross overs like Savage who does both.

It's such a stark contrast to their TV stuff. Almost like being on the radio gives them a license to actually take the shackles off a bit, while Match of the Day is grandad's safe Saturday night spot where everything has to prim and proper.

rvy

Banned
Does anybody even play GTA V online's missions? This is fucking ridiculous, I've been waiting for 5 minutes. Fucking gamers. Dipshits only like Cowadoody and Ass Creed.

I don't want to watch football anymore

i wouldn't too if i supported Juve.

mamajune.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
adeptos79103727.jpg

1. Bayern (Alemanha), 370 pontos
2. Real Madrid (Espanha), 290
3. Chelsea (Inglaterra), 273
4. Atlético Madrid (Espanha), 251
5. Barcelona (Espanha), 247
6. Paris Saint-Germain (França), 240
7. Basilea (Suíça), 239
8. Atlético Mineiro (Brasil), 238
9. Tottenham (Inglaterra), 238
10. Benfica (Portugal), 232

the top 10 clubs of 2013.

Xq91S_zps35180e03.gif

Feorax

Two stupid kids who will never make it vs a manager of a top club.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't buy that age or ability makes racism or homophobia less punishable. Both of those "kids" knew damn well what they were saying, and it's implications.

I'm not saying Rodgers wasn't stupid to say what he did, but I can't conceive of any possible scenario where racist or homophobic remarks should be treated lighter than a thinly veiled accusation of bias.

pulga

Banned
adeptos79103727.jpg

1. Bayern (Alemanha), 370 pontos
2. Real Madrid (Espanha), 290
3. Chelsea (Inglaterra), 273
4. Atlético Madrid (Espanha), 251
5. Barcelona (Espanha), 247
6. Paris Saint-Germain (França), 240
7. Basilea (Suíça), 239
8. Atlético Mineiro (Brasil), 238
9. Tottenham (Inglaterra), 238
10. Benfica (Portugal), 232

the top 10 clubs of 2013.

Wut

#2? How the fuck did that happen lol

LTWheels

Tbh 8k is not even a slap on the wrist for these people.

But it achieved Rodger's objective: making sure that those officials will not be officiating one of our games for a very long time.

Meier

I remember being so disappointed in our lack of goals last season, but to put it in perspective, City are only 10 goals behind our entire total last season in the Prem. 18 games to score 10. I think we can manage.

Negredo is up to 18 goals in all comps, Aguero has 19 (had 17 in 40), Yaya has 13 and Dzeko is actually up to 12 (had 15 in 44 last year). My oh my.

jesalr

8TH BEST TEAM IN THE WURL

We actually had a good end of last season (just Arsenal had an immense end of last season) coupled with only losing one Europa League game the whole year (Won 10, drew 3, lost 1)

You are fucking British, don't tell me you guys get TLC over there?

TLC has that pedophile show where the fat parents parade their 5 years old in beauty contests.

Biography channel is da best, Storage Wars and Shipping Wars and Barter Kings.

dc89

You are fucking British, don't tell me you guys get TLC over there?

Is that show called something like Honey Boo Boo. I got introduced to the joys of that last time I went to see my dad which was the other week.

He said "you've got to see this" and I managed 10 minutes.

Yen

Anyone have an idea what size the first two Arkham games are on XBL? Going to buy the collection. £28 at Game.

Good news from Subotic, his knee looks good and doesn't need a second operation.

That's great to hear, hope he has recovered completely for the start of pre-season.

bjaelke

Viktor Fischer to United rumour has been circulating the Danish press all day. Obviously rubbish, but funny nonetheless.

Lightning

Banned
Michael ⚽ Gooner ‏@MickTheGooner 1h

GREAT NEWS: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is available for Arsenal's game against Aston Villa. Aaron Ramsey & Kieran Gibbs could also feature

Get us some Morata and we're good to go for the second half of the season. Rambo close to being back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom