• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Bdj4bPpCEAAfUDx.jpg

he looks like fucking Tancredi

Nj8SsNZ.png

FootballFan

(first of all, I get why people like it so apologies in advance <3 I love you Viva, AA and jtb)

I hated so many things about it.

Harvey should be the lead, not Mike.

Rachel is annoying as fuck. Your typical drama queen.

Some of the stories (and lovey-dovery stuff) were cringe inducing.

I actually agree with all of that, but for me it wasn't bad enough to stop watching it.

FootballFan

Watched About Time the other day too, not bad. Rachel McAdams is hot, still.

Agreed.

Second half of the season needs to pick it up. I can't help feeling like the first season is when it peaked. Mike is so unlikeable.

Mike looks like Simon from Inbetweeners haha. Can't unsee every time I am watching.

LTWheels

Metal Gear Rising is crazy

CRAZY

the music sucks though give me DmCs music

Seeing Rising released on the PC makes me wish for PC versions of Ninja Gaiden Black and 2. That series is my favourite out of these kind of games.

Also I really appreciate that the cutscenes appear to be at 1080p. On most PC ports they just throw in heavily compressed 720p footage that looks really jarring compared to the rest of the game if your playing it at a higher resolution.

Feorax

@FabRomano21: Napoli ready to ask M'Vila on loan to Rubin Kazan, with buy clause of 10M€ for june. Liverpool interrupted talks more than 1 week ago #LFC

Napoli the new Spurs confirmed.

Also, MGR is a wonderful game.

pulga

Banned
We're facing Roma in Coppa Italia's QF.
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

TOTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

put me on top of your list pls

I want you in me bacon

you'll live and see the world inside me

Omg yessss. Whens the leg at the Olimpico?

Zabojnik

Omg yessss. Whens the leg at the Olimpico?

There's only one leg. Roma - Juve *should* be played at the Olimpico, but there's a catch. If Lazio win over Parma and Napoli lose to Atalanta, Lazio get to play their QF at the Olimpico and Roma will be forced to play in Torino. As per the Coppa Italia regolamento. Small chance, but it could happen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's only one leg. Roma - Juve *should* be played at the Olimpico, but there's a catch. If Lazio win over Parma and Napoli lose to Atalanta, Lazio get to play their QF at the Olimpico and Roma will be forced to play in Torino. As per the Coppa Italia regolamento. Small chance, but it could happen.

INTERESTING

*retweet*

Lazio will destroy Parma, that's for sure. Atalanta on the other hand, lol.

Zabojnik

INTERESTING

*retweet*

Lazio will destroy Parma, that's for sure. Atalanta on the other hand, lol.

Uhm, I'm reading more about it, turns out it might be bullshit. Or not. Who knows. I'm sure it will be played at the Olimpico. They'll find a way.

It's a lost cause anyway. Conte already said that he'll field players that don't get to play that much in Serie A, which means an XI with Padoin, Peluso, Giovinco, etc. is likely, while Roma will play with their best XI. Man, La Decima. Harder than winning CL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2014%2f1%2fIturbeHeader.jpg

Uhm, I'm reading more about it, turns out it might be bullshit. Or not. Who knows. I'm sure it will be played at the Olimpico. They'll find a way.

It's a lost cause anyway. Conte already said that he'll field players that don't get to play that much in Serie A, which means an XI with Padoin, Peluso, Giovinco, etc. is likely, while Roma will play with their best XI. Man, La Decima. Harder than winning CL.

we were supposed to win it last season when everyone was shit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom