• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Maybe it's because I don't watch enough La Liga, but from my limited viewings of Madrid in recent years I would say that Xabi isn't as good as he once was. Lopez maybe, but a goalkeepers influence is much harder to measure than an outfield players.

In the games where Madrid have played badly or had dodgy moments Lopez has been fantastic. Time and time again saving them until the outfield players have gotten their shit together. He is a fantastic keeper that deserves all the praise he gets (I don't believe he gets enough), its no fluke that he has kept Casillas out of the first team. He is responsible for a fair few points earned this year in La Liga. You cant in good conscience drop a keeper who has actively saved the team over and over. Currently the best keeper in the league* and I would say he is up their as one of the best keepers in the world.

Hows that for praise from a Barca fan :p

But he is now #2 as Valdes is back

Scum

The ones where you get the angel/demon weapons do. Lots of blues. Nice skyboxes.
Everything else so far has been shit. It's grimdark all over. Even the mansion was grimdark. So far, the virility factory has been the lowest low.

*high five*
Eugh. That factory. Played that mission the other night. Bored me to hell and back.

Dark Rider

10-15 more mins for Bail and if he doesn't contribute, bring on Di Crotch.

I have to agree
carlo please..

In the games where Madrid have played badly or had dodgy moments Lopez has been fantastic. Time and time again saving them until the outfield players have gotten their shit together. He is a fantastic keeper that deserves all the praise he gets (I don't believe he gets enough), its no fluke that he has kept Casillas out of the first team. He is responsible for a fair few points earned this year in La Liga. You cant in good conscience drop a keeper who has actively saved the team over and over. Currently the best keeper in the league* and I would say he is up their as one of the best keepers in the world.

Hows that for praise from a Barca fan :p

Well that was such fa..

But he is now #2 as Valdes is back

You ruined it :<

Dark Rider

Benzema....how....
Benzema is terrible.
Benz so good

Please consider the merits of exchanging a green horn like adnan and get an experienced world class striker that is benz

I am sorry, I really do believe even with Valdes back that Lopez is the best keeper in the league.

It is true
but Valdes did a much better job this season for Barca than he ever did before, he did great truly. I feel he is doing it as a fuck you to barca as he leaves though :p

Kiraly

What a perfect assist of Bale on that scoring opportunity CR missed

edit: JESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dark Rider

Marca are reporting that Morata is open to leaving.

Welcome home, son.

ibtrTdGq4z9Efs.jpg

let them dream

noal

Banned
Got Bayonetta 2 pre-ordered as I didn't play the first so I thought I would give it a go.

Wii U bros. If you haven't already I highly recommend Lego City. Such a fun game to mess around in. I'm loving it.

wedward

We should loan him out or have a buyback option like with Carvajal.

I don't get why Madrid fans are so against loaning him out. He isn't playing.

He'll learn more under Wenger than he will under Ancelotti.

He'll return better than Benz.

Not that hard, but still.

Got Bayonetta 2 pre-ordered as I didn't play the first so I thought I would give it a go.

Wii U bros. If you haven't already I highly recommend Lego City. Such a fun game to mess around in. I'm loving it.

Been looking around for a cheap price for Lego City, but I can't find a decent price :(

Scum

I'm hoping Nintendo can get a deal with Sega and Platinum Games and get a port of the first one before the second one arrives. But you should pick it up for the PS3 or Xbox360 if you can. Fucking great game.

Sky Sports News reporting on the transfer blog that Barca are ready to challenge Chelsea for Guarin apparently.
Why? Just buy a fucking CB already.

I'm hoping Nintendo can get a deal with Sega and Platinum Games and get a port of the first one before the second one arrives. But you should pick it up for the PS3 or Xbox360 if you can. Fucking great game.

Why? Just buy a fucking CB already.

Xavi says buying cbs isn't the Barca way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom