• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy, WTF. the confed kit is lovely. This is overdesigned and built with the concept of lets throw fucking everything at it.
2ITA1.jpg

I agree it has a tad too much going on. Still probably going to buy one, however.

Scum

Ush, bring back Disco Benny already. :<

Robben: "Heterosexual, homosexual, that's the same thing to me."

u wot m8
Robben knows whaa gwan.

Manchester United have opened negotiations for Garay according to @dimarzio
Good start.

Last seasons PSG was super cool.
Fucking awesome they were.

If true this would be the first sensible move we've made since the summer of 2012.
Yep.

Elchele

Sky Italy reporting De Bruyne to Wolfsburg for 18M is (almost?) done

pretty good, considering they don't even need him right now, thinking in next season with European competition I guess

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@ArsenalGAF: that's another target that makes no sense tbh

Gio did admirably well with Parma as their main focus of attack (15 goals/11 assists), but I'd say his best position is behind Giroud or wide on the left. Added bonus: his set-pieces/crosses.

Vucinic is better.

-

So Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern will approach us for Pogba in the summer. With those three cunts involved, Di Marzio reckons we can get 'Bale money' for him.

That sounds good to me.

marco-verratti_2990109.jpg

Clegg

Gio did admirably well with Parma as their main focus of attack (15 goals/11 assists), but I'd say his best position is behind Giroud or wide on the left. Added bonus: his set-pieces/crosses.

Vucinic is better.

-

So Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern will approach us for Pogba in the summer. With those three cunts involved, Di Marzio reckons we can get 'Bale money' for him.

That sounds good to me.
And we will swoop in and kidnap Marchisio while you're busy with those saps.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And we will swoop in and kidnap Marchisio while you're busy with those saps.

as a Juve fan: I want him to stay with us forever :(

as a Marchisio fan: I want him to go to United. <3 :(

I know he was injured at the beginning of the season, and Pogba is on HGH, but he deserves way more minutes than he's getting here.

With Marchisio Man United will attempt to win a football game only passing the ball sideways or backwards.

you clearly don't know Marchisio then.

Vucinic is better.

-

That sounds good to me.

Piece of shit Madrid want Pogba. They already have a good midfield. Why not buy some defenders you cunts?

Salvadora

Uli Hoeness said (regarding cheap season ticket prices):
&#8220;We could charge more than £104. Let's say we charged £300. We'd get £2million more in income but what's £2m to us?

&#8220;In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan.
Puts it in perspective really. Get it together, Arsenal.

LegoArmo

It doesn't really matter who United buy as long as the tactics stay "pass the ball to Valencia out wide, he'll either put in a shit cross, or cut back and pass it back to you, repeat".

spidye

Vucinic is better.

-

That sounds good to me.

marco-verratti_2990109.jpg

where would we even put him?
Pep plays with one DM and we all know it's Lahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom