• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Scorsese has a new movie?

Oh, it's not about the mafia. No interest.

It's structured in the same way as his famous maffia movies, with the rise and fall and everything in between. And Jordan Belfort is a proper crook, just not the kind that pops people in the head. He's smarter than that.

Linius, i'm gonna tell you something.

i like you.

good man, good poster.

but

you look sooooooooooooooo young. i had no idea.

I know, I get carded everywhere :p

He looks like the type of dude that meets his female friends after they broke up to "give them support", but has a dirty smirk on his face when they're hugging him and crying.
He knows that pie will be his one day.

You're describing a kind of a creepy dude :(

rvy

Banned
It's structured in the same way as his famous maffia movies, with the rise and fall and everything in between. And Jordan Belfort is a proper crook, just not the kind that pops people in the head. He's smarter than that.

I don't care about that. I care about his mafia movies. The Departed was good doe.

You're describing a kind of a creepy dude :(

r u calling me creepy?

j/k I don't have female friends, just prostitutes I hang out with and ex-girlfriends.

Jack cw

I don't care about that. I care about his mafia movies. The Departed was good doe.
Not really. It never reached the class the original had and was a rather mediocre Scorsese. It was a movie any decent director could have done, shutter island on the other hand had Scorsese written all over it.

Batigol

Banned
Which GAF members do you hate the most. Mine are I'm an expert and of course devo

I don't know his name, but we kept crossing paths in the Breaking Bad thread.

It was silly stuff at first. "How can you like Walter White? You so silly"

He was kind of irritating because he'd only go after me because of my avatar. It was a bitchin' avatar though

Then he said I don't understand the show because I want to kill kids in GTA. Furious with rage, I sent him a hasty pm saying how much I'd like him to watch a stream of me jerking off and judge my performance.

He replied back "wtf man"

Then he stopped talking shit. I had to leave the thread though as I was drawing too much attention to myself

arkon

You just gave me advice that you're well aware I'm incapable of folllowing. And we're talking about youtube videos tbf, not disregarding people's opinions. Just like I can;t try and watch every single new television programme, I can't be bothered to give every youtube personality a chance, and having said negative adjective just makes me all the more likely to ignore them.

I have seen a couple of Agry Joe videos though, and he seems about as tittish as the name implies :p

It's an analogy. It doesn't have to match exactly. You got my point.

Dismiss them because you don't like their content. Or you don't have time for them. I do that all the time. You don't need to start bringing in spurious reasons for doing so to justify it. It's not like you have to follow these youtube personalities.

I don't even know why I'm continuing this. It's all pointless in the end.

rvy

Banned
I don't know his name, but we kept crossing paths in the Breaking Bad thread.

It was silly stuff at first. "How can you like Walter White? You so silly"

He was kind of irritating because he'd only go after me because of my avatar. It was a bitchin' avatar though

Then he said I don't understand the show because I want to kill kids in GTA. Furious with rage, I sent him a hasty pm saying how much I'd like him to watch a stream of me jerking off and judge my performance.

He replied back "wtf man"

Then he stopped talking shit. I had to leave the thread though as I was drawing too much attention to myself

What the fuck am I reading? This shit reads like a quest in Wooden's game about Willbz.

Zabojnik

wolf of wall street is a proper scorsese classic. it's been too long since we had one of those.

please go see it.

The media are making a fuss about 'our' Katarina Čas being in it. She's the girl that gets taped with money, iirc. She any good in it? She's a terrible actress and hasn't starred in anything decent before The Wolf of Wall Street. Fine looking woman though.

A link to a picture of a woman.

bud

The media are making a fuss about 'our' Katarina Čas being in it. She's the girl that gets taped with money, iirc. She any good in it? She's a terrible actress and hasn't starred in anything decent before The Wolf of Wall Street. Fine looking woman though.

http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/files/2977371-PB06_KATARINA_CAJTa.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

she's in it for only a few minutes.

takes her clothes off, though.

bud

Interesting. No idea how she even got the role. And I'll just stop there. Don't want to get flippedb-ed.

bet she sucked bags of dicks and swallowed gallons of cum.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

bud

"[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."
/​
dwgirIQ.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes has changed.

I have?

There was an image the other day I edited from a post because it was a tad too nsfw. We have plenty of people who do browse this thread at work.

I'd rather edit an image than see posters from this thread get banned.

As with the picture above it is close to the line, so posting a link like you have done is the best thing. Those people who are in the comfort of their own homes or in their office's toilet with their mobile phone can open it freely and it wont cause anyone still at work to potentially get flayed by their boss.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I AM DEAD

Italian boy, five, reports father to police for forcing him to become a Juventus fan by having a priest exorcise their house when he discovered his son supported Milan

Italian football fans are known for their passion and fierce loyalty to their local teams.
But one supporter appears to have taken the beautiful game a little too seriously.
Arturo Verratti's five-year-old son has reported him to police for trying to force him to support Juventus football team.

The 38-year-old even called in a the local priest, Don Cesare, to exorcise the devil from his son who had committed the cardinal sin of supporting hated rival team Milan.

In an extraordinary attempt to change his son's mind, his father dreamed up a few techniques to break his spirits.
The boy told police he was being forced to sing Juventus' chants and wear their black and white jersey day and night to indoctrinate him into being a supporter.
Neighbours confirmed they have often heard the boy loudly singing Juventus chants under the urging of his dad.

his name too hahahahah

GQman2121

Banned
I have five or so people on ignore. Can't remember their names, but one guy ends every post with PEACE.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m14fdiC5PV1qbabvao2_250.gif[IMG]

I can't wait to see it. Only other Scorsese movie ive seen is Hugo.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iBGjqVToLTPq9.gif

I just picked up season two of GoT on BD, so I'm going to give Friday Night Lights a rest (S2 has been poor, you weren't kidding, Wes) and knock that out this weekend I hope. Lots of football to take in too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom