• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I feel BE is coming to its natural conclusion. People are on about how there's still material to be seen about Capone, Lanksy, etc. but the name of the show is Boardwalk Empire, as in it's the story about Nucky.

I'm ALL for a Capone spinoff though

no wonder you're "bobito" looool

FUCK YES!

ib0ZDMB64EW5MG.gif

Man, I don't get why people get upset that someone hasn't seen a classic film.

I'd be so happy for them. Imagine being able to experience something like Die Hard or Blade Runner or Chinatown or Casablanca or 2001 for the first time hnghhhh

Linius

Man, I don't get why people get upset that someone hasn't seen a classic film.

I'd be so happy for them. Imagine being able to experience something like Die Hard or Blade Runner or Chinatown or Casablanca or 2001 for the first time hnghhhh

Yeah, no one has seen every classic. Though I must confess that Messi is an extreme case in this. He has almost seen nothing :p

pulga

Banned
Classics I haven't seen mentioned on this page: 2001, Battleship Potemkin (the fuck is this, sounds like some Pokemon movie), American Beauty and some of those shitty 80s/90s action films I've no desire of watching

pulga

Banned
Why? I clearly seek out films that suit my tastes. If any of these "Classic" films appealed to me in the slightest i'd have seen them.

Have you seen 10 things I hate about you

How to lose a guy in 10 days

Youve got email

Silver Linings Playbook

Classics I haven't seen mentioned on this page: 2001, Battleship Potemkin (the fuck is this, sounds like some Pokemon movie), American Beauty and some of those shitty 80s/90s action films I've no desire of watching

Shitty 80s/90s action and you rate Star Wars?

Please, anything by Paul Verhoeven is better than Star Wars and that includes Showgirls.

pulga

Banned
Shitty 80s/90s action and you rate Star Wars?

Please, anything by Paul Verhoeven is better than Star Wars and that includes Showgirls.

Shatner pls, when discussing Star Wars im obviously ignoring the Prequel Trilogy

Now if you're shitting on the sequels, I'm going to ask you to meet me at a clearing at the break of dawn.

Manager

Yaya and Nasri have started being right dicks on the football field, lol. They did something similar against Liverpool I think.

iPDkkP0fR6tsF.gif

Yen

I've never read anything by Alan Moore, but here is a 17,000 interview/letter by him.

(It wasn’t until I read Lance Parkin’s biography that I learned that as a result of Grant Morrison’s apparently unwitnessed magical epiphany he had boldly decided to pursue a visionary path of ‘materialism and hedonism’. Could I point out for the benefit of anyone who may have been taking this idiotic shit seriously that this doesn’t sound so much like a mystical vision as it does an episode of The Only Way Is Essex? How does this magical discipline and philosophy differ in any way from the rapacious Thatcherite ideologies of the decade in which Grant Morrison wriggled his way to prominence?) I’m reliably informed that he has recently made the unprecedented move of expressing his dissatisfaction with the superhero industry, if only because there isn’t as much money in it as there used to be, and I imagine that there is a very strong likelihood that he will contrive to die within four to six months of my own demise, after leaving pre-dated documents testifying to the fact that he actually predeceased me.

pulga

Banned
None of them but I own Silver Linings and am excited to watch it.

None of them

I can take a picture of my blu ray collection to prove im not bullshitting you guys

pls those are some classic romcoms you so love

what the bloody fuck have you watched then
KuGsj.gif

People moan about the new ones but they're just as bad as the original films.

id put you on ignore for this but your gifs are very funny

pls understand

On the topic of Shatner's love for Januzaj multi gifs, it was so beautiful to witness the transformation of Ladnan.

vs Spurs u21
i4qcU6AeTRiWE.gif

vs Spurs
iz3u7YrEKGpL5.gif

Manager

City fans, apparently both Rodwell and Jovetic were doing hard fitness work today so they'll soon be joining full training. I know this is probably the 15th time this has been said, but someday it will be true.

Aguero still indoors.

Messi

This is one of my favourite movies.

I've tried in vain to find any movie like it and have failed ;_;

The end of that movie made me cry :(

Edit: I own some of these movies you have listed, namely Dumb and Dumber, American Beauty and The Departed. I got them in black friday sales for dirt cheap from amazon but ive never watched them. I bought them due to reputation.

Linius

So our boy Van der Hoorn scored. He's a pretty terrible player who once made this OG

i6lGARI0B5t1T.gif

Here's the funny bit, not even Live Scores believes he made the goal. They gave the goal to a guy who's on the bench :lol

Messi

So here is what I own in Blu Rays, ive watched about 70% of it. Sorry for the huge pics. But size is required to identify the movies.

So, as you can see. I am not trolling you guys.

Edit: I have no shame, yes that is a copy of Baby Momma.

there's 2 Rodrigos:

Spain U-21 Rodrigo which is one of the best young strikers on the planet, who scored 15 goals in 16 appearences. legend.

Benfica's Rodrigo, still a goal scorer but clearly underperforming due to being third choice after Cardozo and Lima. still snagged us 20 goals in 50 something matches.

quick on the feet, can play alone upfront but his best with close support, sometimes lacks the snap to make quick decisions in front of the goal. good technique, the type of guy that massively improves as his confidences rises.

if you wanna him to start on the starting 11 and give him a chance, you'll get Spain U-21 Rodrigo, if you buying him to stick on the bench you'll get the Benfica version.
Thanks, love. Thankfully Zenit isn't the type of team that can spend 10+ million on a player and not have him play regularly, no matter how shit they may be. Just look at Witsel.

Linius

Yeah, I remember these pics from the Whatsapp. It surprises me you own so much but never took the time to catch up with some classics :p

I started getting into movies around 2010. And the first thing I wanted to do was watch classic stuff. Still have tons to see of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom