• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
he's probably one of those that's never seen The Godfather

There was a thread where tons of people mentioned that they haven't seen any of them. And then an equal amount saying they didn't care for them or didn't finish. Baffling stuff all around.....

Messi

he's probably one of those that's never seen The Godfather

I've never seen it.

I really love Boardwalk Empire and he has something to do with that I think. I see HBO announced the next season is its last :( . Goodbye sweet prince.

Also It seems Justified will end after season 6 :(

What happened to Michael Bradley? I thought he was pretty good when I was watching Zeman's Roma. Why has he gone to the footballing limbo that is the MLS? (apart from being American like)

Pretty sure they paid silly money for him.

The media are making a fuss about 'our' Katarina Čas being in it. She's the girl that gets taped with money, iirc. She any good in it? She's a terrible actress and hasn't starred in anything decent before The Wolf of Wall Street. Fine looking woman though.

A link to a picture of a woman.

dule0kuk8.jpg

pulga

Banned
I've never seen it.

I really love Boardwalk Empire and he has something to do with that I think. I see HBO announced the next season is its last :( . Goodbye sweet prince.

Also It seems Justified will end after season 6 :(

iwV0RlX.gif

please get off the funny books and go watch some classics

i beg you

Messi

Yeah the creator said he wanted to do 6 seasons and in a conference call recently FX said they are still under that impression and are going forward with that.

The Boardwalk one is weirder. I seems like some people didnt want it to end and others at HBO seemed to want to end it.

One more renewal, GIRLS was renewed for season 4 before season 3 starts. This makes me happy but I know most people dont like GIRLS.

L1NETT

Ooh, Wells on a 4.5 year deal. Hope he can do the business. Now let's not let Vaughan get away either.

It's going to be weird for him going up a league but playing in front of less fans in a worse stadium :p

Kidding aside it's a good deal; he's quality. He'll do well for you if you use him right.

Nice to see he didn't go straight to the prem either, that would have been dwight gayle 2.0

Linius

The media are making a fuss about 'our' Katarina Čas being in it. She's the girl that gets taped with money, iirc. She any good in it? She's a terrible actress and hasn't starred in anything decent before The Wolf of Wall Street. Fine looking woman though.

A link to a picture of a woman.

The most likely reason she's in it is because they were looking for a beautiful woman would could do the right accent. Her character is some sort of eastern European and swiss mud.

Linius

Though this game is about nothing, it annoys me we still haven't scored. Needs to be better next week, I can't show Quiche a bad game when he's scouting for Chelsea.

pulga

Banned
Yeah the creator said he wanted to do 6 seasons and in a conference call recently FX said they are still under that impression and are going forward with that.

The Boardwalk one is weirder. I seems like some people didnt want it to end and others at HBO seemed to want to end it.

One more renewal, GIRLS was renewed for season 4 before season 3 starts. This makes me happy but I know most people dont like GIRLS.

I feel BE is coming to its natural conclusion. People are on about how there's still material to be seen about Capone, Lanksy, etc. but the name of the show is Boardwalk Empire, as in it's the story about Nucky.

I'm ALL for a Capone spinoff though

Never seen godfather lol

no wonder you're "bobito" looool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom