• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Classics I haven't seen mentioned on this page: 2001, Battleship Potemkin (the fuck is this, sounds like some Pokemon movie), American Beauty and some of those shitty 80s/90s action films I've no desire of watching

LA CORAZZATA POTEMKIN ...

Cagata-Pazzesca-Fantozzi.jpg

Too bad only Italy-GAF will be able to appreciate this gem. Pulga, maybe you will too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-_vVNb9UI

Randdalf

Great goal by De Laet there. Games in the Championship seem to be so much more open and entertaining than those in the Premier League. Probably because it's not full of big clubs who are too scared to lose and small clubs who are too scared to try and win.

faridmon

City fans, apparently both Rodwell and Jovetic were doing hard fitness work today so they'll soon be joining full training. I know this is probably the 15th time this has been said, but someday it will be true.

Aguero still indoors.

Wait. So Rodwell ain't coming back to Everton?

me: Sad face

Meier

Wait. So Rodwell ain't coming back to Everton?

me: Sad face

I think he would be very, very good when paired with your current players. I could see him and Barkley having a Yaya/Fernanindho-esque pairing in that both can get forward with intent. With Barry shielding behind them, that could be a pretty dynamic midfield.

Fintan

So here is what I own in Blu Rays, ive watched about 70% of it. Sorry for the huge pics. But size is required to identify the movies.

So, as you can see. I am not trolling you guys.

Edit: I have no shame, yes that is a copy of Baby Momma.

Seems like you own a fair few non-romantic comedy/non-animated movies. I think part of it is that most of those movies are from the 90's onward (or even movies that came out after Blu-Ray became available.) And a lot of the classic movies people are mentioning are a bit older than that. You seem to buy a lot of movies, I pretty much only buy Blu-Rays of movies I really like.

bud

lightning is a woman. maybe someone else is using that account now, but a woman definitely used that account before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom