• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Play dota and pick windrunner

Fuck Dota and I am sticking with Morgana...

I really feel shit. Those games do drain your energy!

I think he would be very, very good when paired with your current players. I could see him and Barkley having a Yaya/Fernanindho-esque pairing in that both can get forward with intent. With Barry shielding behind them, that could be a pretty dynamic midfield.

Now I want Rodwell more. Damn you Meier! I just hope you play him right in his correct position, no more CB bullshit pls

Anyway, have you, by any chance, listened to the new album by Toy. Its called ''Joining the Dots'' and so far, I am liking it. I am gonna see them live next month. Can't wait!

rvy

Banned
she even posted pics. she's pretty cute.

Indifferent2.gif

faridmon

Not only do we need more females, we need more people to talk about Womens football.
Especially since Next season is gonna be the first season Professional Footballing season is gonna exsist in English Football.

Feorax

@hullcityteam: We have agreed a fee with @Everton for Nikica Jelavic, and will enter talks with the striker over the coming days. #UTT

Never really kicked on after that great half a season did he?

Hixx

Oh my God Stoke.

Stoke.

"STOKE CITY’S Premier League game against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light has been rescheduled for Wednesday, 29 January.

City’s Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “We’re grateful to the Premier League for agreeing to our request to reschedule the Sunderland game.

“However, we recognise that some of our supporters who have already purchased tickets for the game on the original date may not be able to make the trip on Wednesday.

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost to any of those fans who are not able to travel to Wearside on the new date.”

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

“we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

Meier

Another win today for City's U-21/EDS team today. It's amazing how much better the team has been this season including making the Round of 16 in the UEFA Youth Cup. Impressive stuff.

bud

those are nice results, but they don't matter, meier. they genuinely don't.

what matters is how many of those players will make it in the first team.

(0)

faridmon

Another win today for City's U-21/EDS team today. It's amazing how much better the team has been this season including making the Round of 16 in the UEFA Youth Cup. Impressive stuff.

The thing is, none of them will get in to the first team whilst those big boys are running the show. Yes, your youngsters are amazing but, man...

Sell us one or two, will ya?

Oh my God Stoke.

Stoke.

"STOKE CITY’S Premier League game against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light has been rescheduled for Wednesday, 29 January.

City’s Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “We’re grateful to the Premier League for agreeing to our request to reschedule the Sunderland game.

“However, we recognise that some of our supporters who have already purchased tickets for the game on the original date may not be able to make the trip on Wednesday.

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost to any of those fans who are not able to travel to Wearside on the new date.”

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

“we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

Why they even felt they had to make that number public is beyond me.

dc89

Soriano won't be able to remember either team in Manchester when he leaves for the next oil project.

Pls. He is going nowhere.

---

Nasri had an interview on some Sky Sports show where they preview the games.

He says City are playing better under Pellegrini as the team now has a 'philosophy and identity'. He said that Mancini 'liked conflict'.
He also said that Negredo is 'the signing of the season, he is the complete striker.'

Meier

those are nice results, but they don't matter, meier. they genuinely don't.

what matters is how many of those players will make it in the first team.

(0)

I do absolutely believe that Lopes has a future in the first team and he managed an assist today. Quite a few of the others will probably end up playing their first team football elsewhere though, that's true. You can still be proud of them if they succeed after leaving though.

We'll have to see how it pans out over time. Txiki and Ferran have said they do want us to graduate more and more players to the first team over time so I don't think it's impossible to think that it will happen. It also speaks well about Patrick as a coach. The rumors are we are grooming him to be our manager in the future.. it'll be interesting to see if we can hold onto him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom