• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Jelavic does well at Hull. It is too bad he had a horrible second season for us. I'm sure Martinez will sign some young player to be our new backup striker.

Oh my God Stoke.

Stoke.

"STOKE CITY’S Premier League game against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light has been rescheduled for Wednesday, 29 January.

City’s Chief Executive Tony Scholes said: “We’re grateful to the Premier League for agreeing to our request to reschedule the Sunderland game.

“However, we recognise that some of our supporters who have already purchased tickets for the game on the original date may not be able to make the trip on Wednesday.

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost to any of those fans who are not able to travel to Wearside on the new date.”

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy to reimburse the full ticket cost"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game and are happy"

“At present, we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

“we have sold 85 tickets for the game"

Stones. Houses. Glass.

Oh, this story comes from the same journo who was banned for leaking info early.

Who's feeding him all of this?

We're bidding £24m for Gundogan.

United bros, I'm sorry. I am now a broken man.

ibkQ7z0YnKUJwL.gif

Salvadora

Classic Wengerism in the press conference today.

When asked if he was in negotiations with Madrid over Morata, he replied: "I don't know".

Lightning

Banned
You know to be fair, Gündogan has been injured for quite some time now, I think it's still unclear when he'll return and his contract runs out in 18 months, so it's not as if United's offer is completely insane per se.
It's not insane, no, but hard to see Dortmund agreeing to it. They will likely sell in the summer when they have time to get a replacement. The pedigree of the player and competition for his signature will ensure a very good transfer fee. Would be surprised if Chelsea weren't interested as well for example.

Barzul

Re Gundogan. If Man United go to 30m I'd sell for an injured player about to have only a year on his contract that won't be a bad offer and I think United is that desperate.

Re Gundogan. If Man United go to 30m I'd sell for an injured player about to have only a year on his contract that won't be a bad offer and I think United is that desperate.

Sure, let's sell him like it's a slave market. His father (who's also his agent) has only spent all of his time negotiating with Real for months now, I'm pretty sure he wants to move to United.

rvy

Banned
Yeah, I can't see them agree to that.

Also, who wanted a Tsubasa in Bayern kit avatar? First attempt without working on the details:

ODH16K0.png

Don't blame me for not fixing the shadow, it was hard enough to find a decent Tsubasa picture in the first place.

That's pretty good.

Scum

rvy, looks like you called out Capcom in an earlier thread. Check out their next bit of nonsense on GamingGAF. Looool.

rvy

Banned
rvy, looks like you called out Capcom in an earlier thread. Check out their next bit of nonsense on GamingGAF. Looool.

I don't even care any longer. A lot of people on the gaming side have no idea what they are talking about. Deep Down will be a mess, fucking bank on it.

Barzul

Sure, let's sell him like it's a slave market. His father (who's also his agent) has only spent all of his time negotiating with Real for months now, I'm pretty sure he wants to move to United.

You think he wouldn't move to Man United if they were willing to pay more than what Madrid is offering? (they can) He'd also have a lot less competition at United.

Scum

I don't even care any longer. A lot of people on the gaming side have no idea what they are talking about. Deep Down will be a mess, fucking bank on it.
All these consoles sales mean fuck all if this is what publishers end up doing. I still believe that one big name publisher is going to fall apart soon enough. This fee-to-pay and microtransactions business will kill part of gaming soon.

Hixx

Stones. Houses. Glass.

Obsessed.

You also make yourself look a dipshit with these comments. 1800 sell out at Fulham tomorrow, 550 mile round trip, £35. Bottom of the league. 1 away win this season.

Compared to 380 round trip. £25. 85 tickets sold.

Choose your battles, willy.

You think he wouldn't move to Man United if they were willing to pay more than what Madrid is offering? (they can) He'd also have a lot less competition at United.

No because I think Gündogan to Madrid is pretty much done, they are just unsure about his health.

Obsessed.

You also make yourself look a dipshit with these comments. 1800 sell out at Fulham tomorrow, 550 mile round trip, £35. Bottom of the league. 1 away win this season.

Compared to 380 round trip. £25. 85 tickets sold.

Choose your battles, willy.

That's a good effort. Now get those lovely away fans to tell their mates to get to home games!

kharma45

Zaha to Cardiff seems done (the mods on the forum are Cardiff employees apparently)

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132529&sid=ef5b30ce452f1a90456fda23cd89a24b

The paperwork at Cardiff's end for Mats Møller Dæhli was completed yesterday, there should be nothing to stop the deal being finalised and completed today.

Cardiff are now trying to do a deal direct with Man United to sort out the compensation. Molde the club are fed up of the agent solbakken because of the deal he had originally done.

Solksjaer wants the Diouf deal completed soon and I am told he will be at the Cardiff City Stadium tomorrow to watch the game against West Ham. Ole wants Diouf and goalkeeper Oliver Nyland in next week before the Man City game.

Wilfried Zaha has been in Cardiff yesterday for talks and a loan deal is looking very promising.

Craig Bellamy will be in the matchday squad for the game against West Ham and he has also told Ole that he would like to extend his contract.

and we've tried to re-sign Daehli

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132563&sid=ef5b30ce452f1a90456fda23cd89a24b

They've enquired about him this week and tried to trigger a buy back agreement on him with Molde

Daehli has decided to move to Cardiff City FC

kharma45

Daehli will get more game time at Cardiff. At United he'll be fighting against Shinji, Januzaj, Welbeck, Valencia, Nani, and Young.

True. Summer would've been a better time to sign him if it had of been possible I as I expect all but two of those players to be shipped out, or we'll at least try to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom