• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Mike Jones in an awful ref though and everyone at St. James for the Saints game took great delight in seeing him dropped by Sissoko

Roma running riot against Genoa, 4-0. They are bouncing back nicely from the Juve embarrassment.

Benatia, a CB, has scored five times as many goals this season as Matri.

Matri cost more than Tevez+Llorrente.

bud

wes did you know that general patton is an alt of someone who was permabanned

what does the rulebook say about this

Feorax

@stokecity: #scfc Starting XI vs Liverpool: Butland; Cameron, Shawcross (c), Wilson, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Adam, Whelan, Arnautovic; Crouch

Is Begovic injured? He was excellent at Anfield, so it's a bit of a boost for us.

Have you played To the Moon yet, don't faff about with AC MP.

Tiote and Sissoko gotta be real careful here.

Yeah I completed To The Moon. I liked it, never played a 2D game before.

AC2 was fun to Platinum precisely because you could do it all in one playthrough, and it gave you a reason to find the collectibles. Uncharted had the right idea with MP trophies, one trophy for completing a match of each gametype. Just an encourafement to give it a try.

MP timesink trophies are the worst trend of last generation

AC2 was fun to Platinum precisely because you could do it all in one playthrough, and it gave you a reason to find the collectibles. Uncharted had the right idea with MP trophies, one trophy for completing a match of each gametype. Just an encourafement to give it a try.

How have you managed that?!

Batigol

Banned
wes did you know that general patton is an alt of someone who was permabanned

what does the rulebook say about this

ibplrdZWMAyazG.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Why is Moses even on the bench? With the talk in the papers all week you would think he wouldn't even dress.

Yep. Part of the reason I don't plan on even attempting the Platinum for Batman Origins.

Meier

newcastle are putting on a much better performance against city than arsenal and united have.
They (those two team) could play us better in the 2nd half of the season since it'll be at their place. The team just doesn't look at all comfortable since the opening minutes.

Good save by Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom