• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie A-Gaf, pls explain to me how in world Sassuolo's president is a huge fan of AC Milan? This makes zero sense

He tried to buy Milan in the past but failed, so he bought Sassuolo instead. I think he still wants to buy Milan, but Berlu won't sell.

Is Allegri drunk?? Poli, Honda And Saponara on the bench and Nocerino And Robinho on the pitch.......................

This is standard for Allegri. It's a miracle Cristante is starting, I'll just count my blessings.

Scandalous that Robinho gets to start over Saponara and an unfit Honda though.

Linius

ibz3bulFh0IDdm.gif

Amazing goal.

Suen

Missed the first half, damn it. How are we playing Madrid-GAF? Why is Benz playing when Morata and Jese are available? Why isn't Isco playing? Why is it so frustrating to watch Ancelotti's decisions?

panty

Missed the first half, damn it. How are we playing Madrid-GAF? Why is Benz playing when Morata and Jese are available? Why isn't Isco playing? Why is it so frustrating to watch Ancelotti's decisions?

Follow whatsapp you swedish turd, not gaf

TeegsD

Congratulations to Benfica for stepping it up in honor of Eusebio. I had no idea that the game would be on that early, any reason for that. Missed the Sporting game due to a shroom adventure but disappointed we couldn't get a goal out of it. But you cant hold on to first firing blanks. Luckily, we still have a whole other round of games to go before May so plenty of time to recoup

Labadal

Scoring 5 goals at Stoke is brilliant despite questionable defending from their side, but at last we have broken our jinx at the Britannia, where we haven't won since Stoke gained promotion from the Championship.

I was impressed with how sharp Sturridge was when he came on, we have missed having another goal scoring threat on the pitch despite Liverpool playing well. Despite Sterling's progress, I would love another match winner like Sturridge who can pop in with the goals when needed to relive some of the pressure off Suarez to score. Hopefully that can come in January (which explains the links to Salah and Yarmalenko) but if not hopefully Sterling can get a few more goals or Coutinho show the goalscoring form he produced in his first six months.

The defense again was dreadful. Skrtel was average but Toure cannot play left hand side of defense and was a bit inconsistent today, sometimes being really good and then giving Adam far too much space to make a decision. Cissokho played okay but the biggest weak link was Johnson at right-back.

Also, anyone feel Rodgers doesn't utilize his subs bench enough? I thought Sterling looked tired in the last ten minutes, could of done with bringing on Ibe or Kelly for Johsnon.

Johnson has been poor all season and at the end of last season. We need a new RB, two new CBs and a backup LB.

@LiverpoolGAF

Now that SAS is back, are you switching back to 3-5-2?
I sure as hell hope not.

Mignolet

Jose Enrique
Sakho
???
Flanagan

Henderson/Lucas
Allen
Coutinho/Gerrard

Suarez
Sturridge
Sterling/Coutinho

TeegsD

Also, is Whatsapp huge in Europe? Don't know anyone who uses it here in the States but I know my cousin uses it a lot in Portugal

Linius

No, I mean how do I get added to it :p

PM your number to Freewheelin so he can pass it on to Wilbury. Wilbz is the group leader so he's the only who can add new people.

Also, is Whatsapp huge in Europe? Don't know anyone who uses it here in the States but I know my cousin uses it a lot in Portugal

In The Netherlands there are no people with a smartphone that don't use whatsapp, except for the 1 percent :p

Suen

Thought Viber and Whatsapp are like the two most popular ones in the West (or Europe)? I know there's this app called Tango but haven't used it. Then there's LINE but everyone on my list there is Asian, you won't find Bacon there.

like 5 or 6.

Willbz
Wodden
Arnie
fari

kipless and flipped are permas.
wtf I haven't been on here that much lately. When did flipped get banned and what for? Someone tell me the story of flippedb

TeegsD

PM your number to Freewheelin so he can pass it on to Wilbury. Wilbz is the group leader so he's the only who can add new people.

In The Netherlands there are no people with a smartphone that don't use whatsapp, except for the 1 percent :p

Thought Viber and Whatsapp are like the two most popular ones in the West (or Europe)? I know there's this app called Tango but haven't used it. Then there's LINE but everyone on my list there is Asian, you won't find Bacon there.

wtf I haven't been on here that much lately. When did flipped get banned and what for? Someone tell me the story of flippedb

Gotcha, everyone here just uses Facebook Messenger and Google Hangouts cause we like corporations to have all of our info.

like 5 or 6.

Willbz
Wodden
Arnie
fari

kipless and flipped are permas.

Yowza, Arnie banned? That's surprising (not sarcastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom