• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Benfica > Real.

deal with it Suen.

UMWQ2iL.png
When Eusebio was playing. Lambda pls, you're in Europa League AGAIN

MILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hahahaha

Berardi is gud

Teams who have better strikers than Madrid's starter:

Liverpool 2
Man Utd 2
Sassuolo 1
Arsenal 1
Man City 3
Atletico 1
PSG 2
Monaco 1
Juve 2
Milan 2
Inter 1

Suen

Berardi is gud

Teams who have better strikers than Madrid's starter:

Liverpool 2
Man Utd 2
Sassuolo 1
Arsenal 1
Man City 3
Atletico 1
PSG 2
Monaco 1
Juve 2
Milan 2
Inter 1
Enjoy seeing Benzema wearing a red shirt soon and Suarez kissing Madrid's emblem everytime he scores.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BERARDI BRACE

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDA WHERE ARE YOU BABY

IS KIDA ON WHATSAPP? CALL HIM

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BERARDI HAT TRICK

BERARDI HAT TRICK

BERARDI HAT TRICK

BERARDI HAT TRICK

BERARDI HAT TRICK

BERARDI HAT TRICK

Labadal

Looking at the PL table, wow at the lower half!

From 10th to 20th position, there is only a 6 point difference, depending on what Villa does tomorrow. Southampton and Newcastle in their own little battle. If Arsenal win, there's a gap of 4 points from 3rd to 4th, with the top three being very close. From 4th to 7th there is a 5 point gap. I think the top three might be the ones battling for the title.

Baki

Looking at the PL table, wow at the lower half!

From 10th to 20th position, there is only a 6 point difference, depending on what Villa does tomorrow. Southampton and Newcastle in their own little battle. If Arsenal win, there's a gap of 4 points from 3rd to 4th, with the top three being very close. From 4th to 7th there is a 5 point gap. I think the top three might be the ones battling for the title.

Of course.

Feorax

Of course.

Arsenal's season will probably be defined from the four fixtures starting on the 15th March.

Spurs (A)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Everton (A)

If Arsenal can get a decent haul of points there (say 7 or 9) then I don't see why they couldn't go on and win the title. Massive ask though, especially if you're still in the CL or FA cup.

Feorax

Lol, Andy. Keep it tucked away mate, no-one wants to see it :p.

So glad we got the 3 points today. Having a look at Liverpool's remaining away fixtures;

West Brom
Fulham
Southampton
Man Utd
Cardiff
West Ham
Norwich
Crystal Palace

Not saying we'll win all of them, but there's no team that jumps out at me there where, on current form, we shouldn't be getting at least a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom