• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
BdzrO7JCEAA8QRm.jpg

I'd love to know Sassuolo's GD with Berardi off the pitch, they lost all the matches at the beginning of the season when he was disqualified and it seems that every time they sub him out they concede like a goal every ten minutes, as against Cagliari a few weeks ago (they were up 2-0, ended up drawing 2-2 without Berardi).

Salvadora

If he keeps this form up... insane stats.
The only slight blemish on that (and I'm sure it applies to the other two too) is that the majority come from the league's lowest teams.

It was something like 16/17 goals against the bottom 7 teams and none against Arsenal, City, Chelsea, United (in the league cup).

Zabojnik

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OGMGOGMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMO

GUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BERARDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sack Allegri please. When will he learn that we are an attacking team? If we play catenaccio and invite pressure, like we did in the first half, we are bound to give up goals because our defense sucks.

This fucker just never learns.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd love to know Sassuolo's GD with Berardi off the pitch, they lost all the matches at the beginning of the season when he was disqualified and it seems that every time they sub him out they concede like a goal every ten minutes, as against Cagliari a few weeks ago (they were up 2-0, ended up drawing 2-2 without Berardi).

that was back in December 2

76.5% - 76.5% of Sassuolo's goals this season involved either Simone Zaza, or Domenico Berardi. Bianconeri.

82.4% with Marrone.

It's much higher now surely

Zabojnik

Fucking hell, had the boss in the office and couldn't post. DOMENICOOOOO. Can we still fuck up his transfer somehow, like we did with Verrattrayer? We can't, right? Marry pls. PLS. PLS. PLS.

Feorax

The only slight blemish on that (and I'm sure it applies to the other two too) is that the majority come from the league's lowest teams.

It was something like 16/17 goals against the bottom 7 teams and none against Arsenal, City, Chelsea, United (in the league cup).

I agree, but the offset is that he hasn't taken a penalty since Kenny was in charge, whereas I think Ronaldo and Messi both do fairly regularly.

I mean, he does take free kicks, which are basically penalites to him at this point, but other than that...

Fully expect he'll push for PL all time top goalscorer this year.

I can't wait for Allegri's comments. Predictions:

"The lads played well, we were just unlucky."

"It's impossible to play with intensity for 90 minutes."

"Cristante needs time to learn from his mistakes."

Salvadora

I agree, but the offset is that he hasn't taken a penalty since Kenny was in charge, whereas I think Ronaldo and Messi both do fairly regularly.

I mean, he does take free kicks, which are basically penalites to him at this point, but other than that...
You've got quite a few home games in the second half against the big teams, so his numbers should get better.

Just remember reading the statistic and thinking it was quite odd, because it's not like Suarez is shit against big teams.

Blablurn

:lol

I think 94/95, I still have a poster of our 95/96 squad in my old room.

Same as me. I watched some games before but ironically I became a big fan when that whole Klinsmann hyped started lol. "Dream Team". Who doesn't remember them haha.

look at that team

yx3xbKQ.png

I only started seriously following the team during the Klinsmann era (worst possible moment). Before that I watched the ocasional Bayern match on TV but I didn't follow football that much.

thank god you didnt give up : D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
7 of Sassuolo's 8 shots on target came from Berardi.

fucking madness

Fucking hell, had the boss in the office and couldn't post. DOMENICOOOOO. Can we still fuck up his transfer somehow, like we did with Verrattrayer? We can't, right? Marry pls. PLS. PLS. PLS.

we can't fuck this up since we own (half) his contract already!

PLS ZABO

Scum

Are Polygon the biggest joke In games journalism?

They've re-reviewed NBA 2K14 and slashed the score because of the recent patch.
They re-reviewed Sim City like 4 times.
They re-reviewed Battlefield 4.

At what state do you stop doing that? Imagine if they were around when Metal Gear Online existed. Would they have gone back to it and gave it a 0 the day they closed the servers?
[MGO was great. BigBossSalute.jpg/spoiler]
dc, pls. Polygon is fishing for clicks and ad revenue. These gaming sites know their audience all too well. They're doing it on purpose.

Elchele

why do you need that random picture, jupp?

I thought it was funny back then, but for some reason I thought it was Butt and in a very funny pose. I guess my memory isn't that good

While looking at the album of that photo, there was a photo of Nils Petersen. Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom