• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

irFkIcvVN3zpY.gif

Salvadora

Lol, Andy. Keep it tucked away mate, no-one wants to see it :p.

So glad we got the 3 points today. Having a look at Liverpool's remaining away fixtures;

West Brom
Fulham
Southampton
Man Utd
Cardiff
West Ham
Norwich
Crystal Palace

Not saying we'll win all of them, but there's no team that jumps out at me there where, on current form, we shouldn't be getting at least a point.
What's your home form like?

Not looking forward to Arsenal going up there, but there are far worse away fixtures.

dc89

Are Polygon the biggest joke In games journalism?

They've re-reviewed NBA 2K14 and slashed the score because of the recent patch.
They re-reviewed Sim City like 4 times.
They re-reviewed Battlefield 4.

At what state do you stop doing that? Imagine if they were around when Metal Gear Online existed. Would they have gone back to it and gave it a 0 the day they closed the servers?
[MGO was great. BigBossSalute.jpg/spoiler]

Barzul

Wait a minute Berardi didn't start playing football till he was 16? Wow

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti 1m
Berardi didn't play organized football until he was 16. Went to visit brother at university, played in 5-a-side, rest is history.

Lightning

Banned

Not looking forward to Arsenal going up there, but there are far worse away fixtures.
I'm not terribly concerned about it. I think we'll win in a tough game.

Mostly worried about making sure we have 57points heading into that match though.

Feorax

Played 10, won 9, lost 1 (Southampton).

Doubt that will stay at 1 loss though, got you guys, Chelsea, City, Spurs, Everton and Newcastle all to come here.

Suen

Look at Honda's face. It's a face that says he made the biggest fucking mistake of joining Milan. He wants to play Champions League football? At this rate he won't even get to play Europa League football looooool

Yen

Played 10, won 9, lost 1 (Southampton).

Doubt that will stay at 1 loss though, got you guys, Chelsea, City, Spurs, Everton and Newcastle all to come here.
Southampton away is the only game I think "oh feck we're fecked", the rest I am cautiously optimistic (including Chelsea, Arsenal, City at home). I don't think we'll finish in the top 2, but I think we can have a serious go at 4th, especially with SAS.

Suen

Kaka can fuck off. Lazy fuck who suddenly cares about playing decent football again when he goes back to Milan. Honda pls, you need to score on your debut. Score a goal for flippedb.

Elchele

I like to think of myself as one of those.

:lol

it is really interesting, some people really are raw talent. Leverkusen's Wollscheid for example is one of the rare cases of a player in Germany who didn't went thru a football academy:

Having not trained at a youth academy like many other young footballers, Wollscheid admitted to knowing little about tactics before he joined Nuremberg, and had little idea about how a back four operates. He spent his first season at the club playing for the club's reserve team, making 26 Regionalliga appearances and scoring one goal.

But he's an amazing CB. Plays with all his heart

Carbonox

and he missed Sassuolo's first 4 games due to suspension. So that's 11 goals in 15 games.

Literally carrying their whole team to safety.

Mumei I can't stop posting ban me

pls keep him in the summer, pls make him starter numero uni, PLS YURT MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Seriously though, would he fit in with the current Juve squad? He's clearly fucking good and should be at least on the bench of Juventus but you barely play wingers, don't you?

cremino

pls keep him in the summer, pls make him starter numero uni, PLS YURT MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Seriously though, would he fit in with the current Juve squad? He's clearly fucking good and should be at least on the bench of Juventus but you barely play wingers, don't you?

We don't have good wingers.......

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

we have 0 wingers

Simone Pepe is dead.

and we can finally switch to a 4-3-3.

it makes TOO much sense

Suen

Sassuolo meltdown coming? Of course my stream fucks up when the replay of the goal is being shown.

I wonder if Balo should have had a pen.

edit: woooooooow this fucking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom