• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyonPT

Where's Lambda?

I need a poem right now.

rodrigoeezrv.gif

rodrigo-28iby3.gif

garayxpyst.gif

garay-2x8bqa.gif

palmas+aplausos+gif+1.gif

Blablurn

I thought it was funny back then, but for some reason I thought it was Butt and in a very funny pose. I guess my memory isn't that good

While looking at the album of that photo, there was a photo of Nils Petersen. Those were the days.

Don't worry. Next season you get pictures of Rode. Don't even know his first name lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan is releasing a statement tomorrow

Allegri is so dead ahaha

congrats MilanGAF!

and night everyone :) *tipsy*

rvy

Banned
Only reason he's coming back is because he ventured into the favela with Ronaldo.

He grabbed that which he did not expect.

Another nightmare is about to start tho. I mean, Seedorf ain't even a qualified coach.

Seedorf won't take over right away, we will probably have Tassotti or Inzaghi as interim manager.

You don't need managerial experience to be a great manager. Besides, Seedorf has tons of experience with Milan, and has won so much, I'd rather have that kind of experience.

Walshy

Suarez 4 more appearances, 14 more goals than supposed 'GOAT'
Messi has a penalty in that eight too. Suarez doesn't take pens, otherwise his total would be even higher.

I know Messi is a better player, but just shows how good Suarez has been this season. The idea that he only does it against smaller teams is wrong, he played well in every big game this season outside of Arsenal and Chelsea.

He needs 13 goals in 17 league games to become the highest scorer ever in a EPL season too. The last record was when Shearer hit 34 in a 24 game campaign.

Meier

we can't fuck this up since we own (half) his contract already!
How exactly does it work if you want him to play for you next season. Does he get to choose which co-owner he plays for? Do the teams have to split his salary? It's such a strange concept.

Hixx

""There is a chance (of a full transfer)," said Poyet.

"Swansea had an opportunity to call him back, and they didn't."

p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif
based idiot Laudrup

Fry

we're waiting for you to make it

I just got home. I went to my friend's birthday yesterday. Shit was cray.

I could watch the Newcastle x City match but not the Liverpool one, he didn't have ESPN BR. :(

Anyway, I'll try to make it.

Peco

Seedorf won't take over right away, we will probably have Tassotti or Inzaghi as interim manager.

You don't need managerial experience to be a great manager. Besides, Seedorf has tons of experience with Milan, and has won so much, I'd rather have that kind of experience.

Inzaghi+Tassotti seems like the right choice right now.

As for Seedorf, I know I hated him in his last seasons with us, but I'm reading that he wants to bring Stam and Crespo with him for the next season. Now that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom