• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I'm watching Banshee right now...how many sex flashbacks does the show have? I'm only a few episodes in and it has to be the tenth.

Edit:
And now a masturbation scene. Why? Jeez. I don't mind nudity, but the show isn't subtle about it.

Edit 2:
Enough with the sex already.

IS THIS ON UK TV?!!!?!

Barzul

Supposedly he is reliable but he's been wrong about Zenit quite a bit. Some are saying that it might be 35 million for Rodrigo AND Garay. That would be in line with the news that we met with Benfica reps and Mendes in London a few days ago. As far as I know Mendes represents Garay but not Rodrigo...

I will go on the record as saying that if we do end up paying 35 million for Rodrigo that I'm done defending this team's transfer dealing. Embarrassing for all of Russian football.

Looks like the reason you're paying so much for Rodrigo is because Garay is cowned by RM and they want to pay less for his transfer so Rodrigo is getting majority of the fee that is really meant to be for Garay.

Zabojnik

Dunno, feels like Pippo has more to lose than gain in this situation. He's poised to become Milan's manager in the forseeable future anyway. Why risk making a bad impression? Of course, it might not depend on him. If Berlusconi says jump, he'll jump.

I wish him good luck in any case. Pippo <3

Fillipo-Inzaghi-Juventus.jpg

Di Marzio says Pippo is the new manager. Awesome!

As long as he does not have a Muntari/Nocerino fetish, and doesn't play catenaccio against relegation sides, he is already an improvement.

Looks like the reason you're paying so much for Rodrigo is because Garay is cowned by RM and they want to pay less for his transfer so Rodrigo is getting majority of the fee that is really meant to be for Garay.
I went to walk my dog and I thought this exact thing myself as well! Just like Porto and Monaco did with Moutinho/James.

Rikkun

He won't come to a team which doesn't play CL football.
Well to me it looks like he'd love to live and play in the UK, he looks british inside.

But yeah, Moyes isn't Fergie, I wouldn't go.

Cunte vs Inzaghi on the sideline

sigh

weve gotten old footyGAF ;_;
Indeed..
Di Marzio says Pippo is the new manager. Awesome!

As long as he does not have a Muntari/Nocerino fetish, and doesn't play catenaccio against relegation sides, he is already an improvement.

I don't know him as a manager, but I find it hard to think of Inzaghi as a catenacciaro, he just cared about scoring. Too bad he probably won't be enough to turn the situation around and will be shot down by Berlusconi and stupid ultras.

Man, getting both Rodrigo and Garay would be pretty good actually. Just need a DM now and the team would be quite solid. Too bad M'Vila is black, Rubin would be way more willing to sell to us than either Napoli or Liverpool :(

Walshy

Man, getting both Rodrigo and Garay would be pretty good actually. Just need a DM now and the team would be quite solid. Too bad M'Vila is black, Rubin would be way more willing to sell to us than either Napoli or Liverpool :(
How come Rubin are selling anyway? and how has M'Vila been since he went over to the Russian league?

Barzul

Why does him being black affect his transfer? He wants out the Russian League because of racism or something?

Zabojnik

Sacchi cumming on Berardi. Music to my ears. He rarely speaks highly of players so young.

Conte pls. 4-3-3 with the "Van Persie from Sila" on the right. It has to happen.

How come Rubin are selling anyway? and how has M'Vila been since he went over to the Russian league?

Rubin made the hilarious decision of firing their long time manager Berdyev last month. He took them from perpetuity in the second division to two Russian titles and being a semi-recognizable name in Europe. Now a bunch of players want to jump ship realizing Rubin is headed back to years of mediocrity. Ryazantsev and Natcho already left on a free. Rondon, Eremenko and M'Vila leaving wouldn't be shocking either.

M'Vila hasn't had any off the pitch issues during his time in Russia as far as I know. On the pitch he's been good, not as hyped up as he was a few years back, but still quite good. Would be a good player for Liverpool I think.

Timurid

Sacchi cumming on Berardi. Music to my ears. He rarely speaks highly of players so young.

Conte pls. 4-3-3 with the "Van Persie from Sila" on the right. It has to happen.

Berardi bossing at PSG with Verratti and Pogba. :lol :lol :lol

Yurt would never come back.

Elchele

Nürnberg practiced using the old fashioned libero role in their training camp. Hasn't been used in the league in 15 years.

Nürnberg coach Verbeek says they must be more flexible tactically. Per Nilsson or Emmanuel Pogatetz would be the libero options. Pogatetz!

u wot m8

Why does him being black affect his transfer? He wants out the Russian League because of racism or something?

Zenit have never had a black player play for us. Some of the ultras believe that Zenit should be an Athletic Bilbao type team where we only have local lads play for us. They have a rolling scale of acceptabilty: locals>other russians> eastern europeans, etc
Black players would be at the bottom of that scale. Some say this influences our transfer policy, although the likes of Bruno Alves, Hulk and Witsel skirt the line.

I said it semi-jokingly since I don't believe our management care about those racist fucks but who knows? It's Russia after all.

Walshy

Rubin made the hilarious decision of firing their long time manager Berdyev last month. He took them from perpetuity in the second division to two Russian titles and being a semi-recognizable name in Europe. Now a bunch of players want to jump ship realizing Rubin is headed back to years of mediocrity. Ryazantsev and Natcho already left on a free. Rondon, Eremenko and M'Vila leaving wouldn't be shocking either.

M'Vila hasn't had any off the pitch issues during his time in Russia as far as I know. On the pitch he's been good, not as hyped up as he was a few years back, but still quite good. Would be a good player for Liverpool I think.
Thanks, it always good to hear about different leagues, how come Rubin fired their manager? Poor league form?

Nice to hear about M'Vila sorting out his personal problems, we are desperate for a player like him. Hopefully his desire to play in the EPL and the fact Sakho is here makes him choose us over Napoli.

Gazprom saving the pitiful Portuguese economy. 150+ million for Bruno Alves, Hulk, Witsel, Rodrigo and Garay.

Keep this up and we might see Gazprom replace Eusebio on the back of Benfica's shirts.

Messi has a penalty in that eight too. Suarez doesn't take pens, otherwise his total would be even higher.

I know Messi is a better player, but just shows how good Suarez has been this season. The idea that he only does it against smaller teams is wrong, he played well in every big game this season outside of Arsenal and Chelsea.

He needs 13 goals in 17 league games to become the highest scorer ever in a EPL season too. The last record was when Shearer hit 34 in a 24 game campaign.

Messi has been injured or has been a sub in some of those appearances. In four of those games he only played 20 minutes. He only played 45 minutes in his last game.

Having said that, Suarez would probably still have him beat in goals if they played the same amount of minutes, but Messi would probably have a couple of more assists than Suarez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoNrQqx_K2U

Thanks, it always good to hear about different leagues, how come Rubin fired their manager? Poor league form?

Nice to hear about M'Vila sorting out his personal problems, we are desperate for a player like him. Hopefully his desire to play in the EPL and the fact Sakho is here makes him choose us over Napoli.

League form definitely has to do with it, they're in a group of teams tied on points for 8th-11th place, 16 points back of first with 11 games to go. Another thing to consider is that Rubin is almost wholly financed by the local Tatarstan government. They cited a lack of homegrown players in the team over the 10+ years that Berdyev has been in charge as a reason for the sacking. This is backed by their new manager, Bilyaletdinov, being Tatar himself so we'll what happens with them in the future. Oh and if you're wondering the new manger is indeed related to Dinyar Bilyaletdinov who played for Everton for a few seasons, he is his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom