• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

#DEAD

Rather sad story for Ronaldo in terms of internationals???? Ribery's is non existent. If you exclude the finals that they have both appeared in because 04 was Figo's team and 06 was Zidane's team, then Ribery has achieved nothing. At least Ronaldo took a less impressive Portugal to the semi's of the Euros.

Whatever. I'll get your point but in the end this is an award for the 2012/13 season and there is no reason why Ribery shouldnt win it.

Whatever. I'll get your point but in the end this is an award for the 2012/13 season and there is no reason why Ribery shouldnt win it.

It is not an award for the 2012/2013 season. it is an award for the best player in the world in 2013.

Which for me would have been 1.Lahm 2. Ronaldo. 3. Vidal

don't care that much about Ballon d'Or but i'd rather see a winner that doesn't pay to fuck underaged prostitutes.

even being a cheating, roiding tax evader beats being a massive pedo.

Salazar

don't care that much about Ballon d'Or but i'd rather see a winner that doesn't pay to fuck underaged prostitutes.

omzZ5Jb.gif

Do one, Ribery-GAF.

Joe Krishnan ‏@joekrishnan 2m
Strong accusations from Jason Puncheon, who accused Neil Warnock of being "crooked" & taking money from players to play games. Extraordinary

No surprises.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nabil Bentaleb made the most passes in the league this weekend, 106 with 93% accuracy. Looking comfortable at this level already, with him and Carroll we have two cracking prospects.

bjaelke

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO
Carlton Cole is a free agent from today after his short-term deal expired at West Ham with a number of clubs hoping to sign him. #WHUFC

Go on Wenger, there's your striker.

dc89

If RIbery wins today it will be down to Hoeneß unpaid taxes going directly to FIFA.

Ronaldo should win the award today.

Yen

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO
Carlton Cole is a free agent from today after his short-term deal expired at West Ham with a number of clubs hoping to sign him. #WHUFC

Go on Wenger, there's your striker.
Remember when Hodgson wanted him for £10m. I think the Babelcopter was summoned that day.

Yesterday, Hoeneß said this on ballon d'Or:
"I don't think that Ribery will win tomorrow because a few people did something about it. Some people don't like seeing that FC Bayern is winning everything."

Haha oh wow

GorillaJu

Yesterday, Hoeneß said this on ballon d'Or:
"I don't think that Ribery will win tomorrow because a few people did something about it. Some people don't like seeing that FC Bayern is winning everything."

Haha oh wow

Bayern and Liverpool, "the world is jealous of us" bros forever.

Kicker says that Bayern is also interested in Freiburg's Ginter and they'd loan him out instantly if he signs for them.

Bayern pls, let him sign for us first, then you can sign him for 40m in 4 years.

I have to say I've never seen a manager with such a topsy turvy season. Crisis? What crisis? Man Utd just won their 5th in six league games. Our league performance was lagging now we're getting results. Our cup competition performances were great; now they're very poor.

We're supposed to be replacing scholes; we're linked with defensive midfielders.

Welbeck's scoring. Januzaj Best is our superstar winger. Vidic is leaving. De gea gets clean sheets. Fletcher is back from the dead. Fergie time is dead. And we can't buy a penalty for love nor money.

Ah well. Onwards. ;)
We are 7th.

Trapattoni is a possible name for our next coach. Can't say I don't want him, he could be actually good. Also, I want this to happen in Milanello. The others are Inzaghi (Milan U21 coach), Filippo Galli (currently is an assistant in the first team staff) and Seedorf, who apparently could leave Botafogo right away and can become our manager right away, doesn't need to wait for anything.

Luci pls

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d861e678ed630a1e150aae9f87d6fc32/tumblr_mzb3zaLqCs1s6hgjio1_400.gif[IMG]

he IS Ronaldo!

[spoiler]fuck Allegri[/spoiler]

Edit: Btw, his work rate should be[URL="http://i.imgur.com/THUmwoV.png"] higher than 12[/URL]![/QUOTE]
I'm SO going to buy him in my FM network game.

And bench the shit out of him.

--

HE'S GONE. HE'S FUCKING GONE: [url]http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/52093[/url]

Gambit

Is there anyone not a part of Bayern-gaf who thinks that Ribery should win it?

I am part of Bayern-gaf and don't want Ribery to win. Does that count?

I fear it might sour the team spirit and don't want Ribery to revert back to his diva mode where he didn't like doing the dirty work in defense

BTW: Just read that Real and City are interested in signing Dante? Of course transfer muppetry at this time of year is never to be taken serious, but if they offered a good price I'd sell him in the summer.

Baki

Yup, I want Ronaldo to win. Complete player. Much better person than either of them.

Fuck Allegri.

Fuck his accent. His non-existant tactics, his hate for young players, his acting like a fucking victim, his being a goddamn yes-man, his love for Muntari and Nocerino and Matri.

Fuck him. I don't care what will happen next, at least we won't have to see his face.
nice, this means you can still avoid relegation.
We might even be in a safe spot in April!

Jack cw

Arguing Ribery is better than Ronaldo is pretty crazy now.

Jupp was on dat hype like 2 years ago. Dedicated.

Statistics doesnt lie though.
BTW: Just read that Real and City are interested in signing Dante? Of course transfer muppetry at this time of year is never to be taken serious, but if they offered a good price I'd sell him in the summer.
Only if we get David Luiz. Otherwise there is no chance of selling as we dont have an alternative.

Fergie

Banned
Lol Allegri.

Deserved, Milan shouldn't be struggling this bad.

Mauro Tassotti takes over.

Moyes really needs to get on with it.

Gambit

Only if we get David Luiz. Otherwise there is no chance of selling as we dont have an alternative.

Maybe we should sign that Kirchhoff guy. I've heard good things.

I am actually holding out hope for Badstuber. Or would like Martinez somewhere in the team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Trapattoni is a possible name for our next coach. Can't say I don't want him, he could be actually good. Also, I want this to happen in Milanello. The others are Inzaghi (Milan U21 coach), Filippo Galli (currently is an assistant in the first team staff) and Seedorf, who apparently could leave Botafogo right away and can become our manager right away, doesn't need to wait for anything.

I'm SO going to buy him in my FM network game.

And bench the shit out of him.

--

HE'S GONE. HE'S FUCKING GONE: http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/52093

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg finally

jokes aside, I'm actually happy for Milan.

AC Milan wish to communicate that Massimiliano Allegri and his staff have been relieved of their duties.

AC Milan would like to thank Mr. Allegri and his staff for their time with the club and wishes them the best for the future.

Coach Mauro Tassotti will take charge in the meantime of the team.
ibmZtmHEFDQNDW.jpg

And fuck his future.
6 points from bottom 3 is not a good look.

i hope you can still finish third, behind my juve bros and Superior Milano.
18 points left to avoid relagation and 19 matches left. We can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom