• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Trapattoni is a possible name for our next coach. Can't say I don't want him, he could be actually good. Also, I want this to happen in Milanello. The others are Inzaghi (Milan U21 coach), Filippo Galli (currently is an assistant in the first team staff) and Seedorf, who apparently could leave Botafogo right away and can become our manager right away, doesn't need to wait for anything.

I'm SO going to buy him in my FM network game.

And bench the shit out of him.

--

HE'S GONE. HE'S FUCKING GONE: http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/52093

looooool

Berardi: Allegri Slayer

Now Milan fans will have to live their whole life knowing that a Juve player is their savior, how shameful Milan-GAF.

Sounds logical since you didn't have a true argument from the start when you said CR7 should win it. If this wasn't a popularity contest, Ribéry should win the award.

Ribery isn't the most popular and he is not the best. Bayern fans need a reality check if you think that Ribery is the BEST player in the world.

You have a pickup game and the player you want first is Ribery???? Not in a million years.

Sky Sport 24: Seedorf to land in Milan on Thursday.

Basically Tassotti will be our manager for the Spezia game, then he'll be back to assistant manager.
looooool

Berardi: Allegri Slayer

Now Milan fans will have to live their whole life knowing that a Juve player is their savior, how shameful Milan-GAF.

They gave us Matri, I'll consider that as a refund.

dc89

Bd21hRaIEAAzS3Y.png:large

Blablurn

Ribery isn't the most popular and he is not the best. Bayern fans need a reality check if you think that Ribery is the BEST player in the world.

You have a pickup game and the player you want first is Ribery???? Not in a million years.

Seems like your knowledge about football is very limited.

Seems like your knowledge about football is very limited.

Why because I disagree with Bayern GAF on Ribery?

You forget that Ronaldo and Messi will go down as two of the greatest of all TIME. Ribery will be remembered as a decent player.

Is he better than Vidal, Ibra, Suarez, Lahm, Schweni, Inesta? Nope to all of those.

sohois

Napoli are the new Spurs: Apparently they are on the verge of signing Jorginho.

Salah will probably join them next week.

Seeing as they were linked with M'vila as well, it may be that they will pick up Jorginho whilst Liverpool will get M'vila. Or perhaps they'll simply sign both, given they have also been heavily linked with Gonalons and Naingollan as well this window.

jesalr

Napoli are the new Spurs: Apparently they are on the verge of signing Jorginho.

Salah will probably join them next week.

Out of interest, of all the players we've both been linked with, who have we actually bought ahead of you. I can only really think of Sigurdson.

Also, we were in for Salah before you. Stop nicking our scouts :p

Elchele

You forget that Ronaldo and Messi will go down as two of the greatest of all TIME. Ribery will be remembered as a decent player.

Is he better than Vidal, Ibra, Suarez, Lahm, Schweni, Inesta? Nope to all of those.

He's much better than Iniesta :lol

Superman

I don't rate him AT ALL, he's not United or even top 4 material. Moyes should go all out for Dejan Lovren, he's three years younger and ten times better!

Vidal signed a contract extension a month ago, and I don't think Mourinho is going to sell Mata to a PL side?

Moyes is fucking around again, isn't he?

Fair enough! I trust your judgement.

Attacking wise I'd like to see him go all out and get Reus & Gundogan (even after his long standing injury problem). 2 teammates would help them bed in. Plus their presence alone would help Kagawa immensely I'd imagine. Garay would be my number one selection for a CB. Also Moyes, stop messing about and get Baines already.

My wish list right there. Probability? 1%. If that.

Mastadon

Banned
Out of interest, of all the players we've both been linked with, who have we actually bought ahead of you. I can only really think of Sigurdson.

Also, we were in for Salah before you. Stop nicking our scouts :p

Dempsey as well I suppose? Although that was a result of us dicking around will Fulham.

From Brazil? Or he did the coaching course in Italy before leaving Milan?

From Brazil I guess. iirc he did the course last year. Either way, his agent said that every document is ready, both in Brazil and Netherlands, and that his contract with Botafogo clearly says that he could leave whenever he wants for free if he doesn't sign for another team as a player.

Into

I don't rate him AT ALL, he's not United or even top 4 material. Moyes should go all out for Dejan Lovren, he's three years younger and ten times better!

Vidal signed a contract extension a month ago, and I don't think Mourinho is going to sell Mata to a PL side?

Moyes is fucking around again, isn't he?

Yep Vidal just signed a extension, so United would have to pay out the "arse" to even get Juve to consider.

Hard to believe that there is a chance we might sell Claudio, its certainly a possibility, i doubt Moysey flew all the way to Italy to get a hotdog

David ‏@davidjaca 2m

Banega to #MUFC: Valencia coach Pizzi responds just now by saying player is a pillar of team and has qualities to be a leader. He stays.

Scratch another off the list. I'm sure there's a list somewhere akin to the 'Games that will save the PS3' one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

You ruined it with Iniesta. The inferior James Milner.

Yep Vidal just signed a extension, so United would have to pay out the "arse" to even get Juve to consider.

Hard to believe that there is a chance we might sell Claudio, its certainly a possibility, i doubt Moysey flew all the way to Italy to get a hotdog

Supposedly he was there for Astori.

and

Whilst Manchester United boss David Moyes was in the stands to see that first hand on Sunday, Juve’s director general has backed Marchisio to stay put.

“There is no problem,” Marotta has made clear today on Radio 1.

“Claudio is one of the few guys, along with Paolo De Ceglie, to have worn the Juventus shirt through every level of the youth sector.

“He has worn this shirt since he was eight years old and he loves these colours. Over the season there are many commitments and every player experiences periods of fewer minutes, but all is normal.

“I know him well and I can say with certainty that there is no case. The example is precisely the embrace between Claudio and Conte
.”

Speculation has also surrounding Paul Pogba’s position at the club, with Paris Saint-Germain continually linked with a bumper summer move.

“Juventus in its history has always bought many and sold few when talking about champions. From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba and so far we have closed the door to any possible buyer.

“Our aim is to consolidate the group, we do not want to sell him, but certain assessments must be made later.”

Jack cw

Even worse, an english team did
you know the Gladbach matches were always different to the rest, under Heynckes.

Haha, god that match against City... So much slapstick.
Well, as long as we kepp being successful I dont mind Pep playing this constructed pass the ball to the goal football.

Salazar

I'm sure I'm gonna wake up to the Cagliari manager saying how unthinkable it is that Astori would leave. He will maybe insult Moyes a little, incinerate some bridges. He will sign off with some cryptic hand gestures and spit on the floor.

Terrence Clarke ‏@terrenceKC 13h
I could see Davide Astori being Massimo Taibi 2.0 if he Makes a switch to Man United.

Chills.

LTWheels

YES, finally got a job!

3 month contract at a law firm. 6 months since I graduated and I'm finally getting somewhere.

I know there are a few people in this thread doing law at uni, my advice once you graduate is to get your CV on the books of a legal agent. I spent 5 months by myself trying to get a job with nothing to show for it. In one month this legal agent got me 3 interviews.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats LTWheels!!
3AQmK.gif

I'm sure I'm gonna wake up to the Cagliari manager saying how unthinkable it is that Astori would leave. He will maybe insult Moyes a little, incinerate some bridges. He will sign off with some cryptic hand gestures and spit on the floor.

Chills.

Nah, everyone (and everything) is up for sale in Cagliari.

Terrence is brilliant <3

kharma45

YES, finally got a job!

3 month contract at a law firm. 6 months since I graduated and I'm finally getting somewhere.

I know there are a few people in this thread doing law at uni, my advice once you graduate is to get your CV on the books of a legal agent. I spent 5 months by myself trying to get a job with nothing to show for it. In one month this legal agent got me 3 interviews.

Congrats brah!

Walshy

YES, finally got a job!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom