• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Kuwait FC kicking our butts lol

3b0sfm.gif

Jupp, pls.

FootballFan

Watching tapes of Ronaldo's goals. Ribery realises he has no chance, Messi realising the comp went on much longer than his.

Naturally Ronaldo provides commentary of each one.

CR7: "here goes cristiano, skips past 3players, takes a shot from 30 metres...GOAALL!!"

Ribs and Messi: "Kill me...pls"

Scum

I want Ribery to win it. Then he wanders up to Messi and Ronaldo, whispers to them, and all three promptly walk out and make their way to nearest bar.

Then later tonight there be plenty of pics on the internet of racous behaviour from all three and that the award was used as payment for booze, weed and hookers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italian football is one big cross between an informational cesspit and a blender. Cessblender.

Stagnation, YET CHAOS. Chaos, YET STAGNATION.

It's like how Hamlet is received as an antic philosophical dynamo (and rightly so), but at the same time, he's like a fish on a hook about the same fucken thing*.

*Not a trivial thing, admittedly.

that's sound about right
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Anderson gone means Vidal in. I'm sorry Yurt.

woodwaard7jabl.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my god

Shatner is FootyGAF's MVP in 2013.

Meier

Fernando has renewed his contract with Porto.

We aren't learning...

He's been there forever and is a Portuguese citizen these days (always became one in my FM saves as well, hah) so I'm not shocked.

What the fuck kind of top is that? Looks like something out of Star Wars.
It's pretty hideous. I imagine Kanye has the same in his wardrobe. I could see Balotelli wearing it as well.

Feorax

genuinely read that leaning

Bd2giKjCMAAC8QI.jpg

He's been there forever and is a Portuguese citizen these days (always became one in FM games, hah) so I'm not shocked.

I'm not really either, but we keep allowing ourselves to be used to further players careers, just like Mkhitaryan, and Costa in the summer. I'm fairly certain that this is what's happening with Montoya as well, because we know he's never actually going to leave Barca, he'll just take whatever they give him in he end like a good boy.

Pisses me off to no end.

qindarka

Banned
So De Bruyne's move to Wolfsburg has been finalized.

Pity it never worked out for him here though it was always a big ask for him to force his way into the team after the signing of Willian. Hope these wasted months haven't affected him and he can retain his starting spot for Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom